Has anyone ever expected a CC charge that never hit?

It really depends on who it is on what I would do.  If it is a large operation, I'd give them a chance and then let it go.  If it is a mom and pop operation, I would contact them personally to find out what the issue may be.  

I've got a towing charge (large operation) that was just refunded and have no idea why. I'm not going to call and ask why!

8 hours ago, AngryChris said:

It has happened to me with vendor's exchange. It took something like over two months to get charged. It was frustrating. This was probably 3 years ago.

I had a coin mech repaired by Vendor's Exchange, and they sent it back to me without charging me.  I think they meant to send it back COD, but it was just sent back normal UPS.  If I never contacted them to ask about the charge, I would have gotten it serviced for free.

Everyone makes mistakes, I have had late charges, late invoices, all kinds of things.  I make a good faith effort to pay my bills on time and correct any mistakes either way, but sometimes you just can't give your money away no matter how hard you try.... and I know many of you will be glad to help out with that problem, the line forms about 3 miles offshore!

Archived