Handheld MC75 Dex readers

Hi. So I got two handhelds that don't seem to be working for two different reasons. I tried calling the manufacturers and the new takeover company Zebra but they don't deal with these products anymore because they're discontinued. Also tried searching this forum amd Google as well to no avail.

The issue I'm having with one of my handhelds is there is absolutely no wifi option. As in the wifi option doesn't even come up in the connection screen. Only the phone and bluetooth setting comes up which is pretty weird.

My issue with the other handheld is that it is locked out and needs a passcode. With Zebra no longer working with this product I can't seem to find a way to bypass this.

I'm sure a lot of you Vend Gods have been working with these machines for years and have a lot of knowledge you can bestow upon me to fix the problem. Thanks in advance!

You can't find them because they are obsolete.  Everything is on tablets and phone apps now.  I've never heard of the Zebra brand but you might try D&S Vending for help.  I believe they work on Motorola handhelds.

Thank you for the reply. Me neither. I believe Zebra took ownership of all Motorola scanners after a certain date. As for tablets and smart phones, from my knowledge that hasn't been implemented yet. You're telling me we can get adapters and plug in those big speaker auxilary cords in our iphones now? Lol maybe I'm just living in the past. What VMS's work with this?

17 hours ago, AZVendor said:

You can't find them because they are obsolete.  Everything is on tablets and phone apps now.  I've never heard of the Zebra brand but you might try D&S Vending for help.  I believe they work on Motorola handhelds.

Correct, D&S is the Motorola go-to right now. 800-445-8363

I use Zebra printers in our kiosks from 365. In 4 years have only had to replace 2 of them. As for vending DEX, we are migrating to iPads. only 8 routes to go.

Archived