Vendo V621 - Help!

jimwarneke

4 hours ago, TomG said:

I have 621 and can’t seem to get the new 20oz deer parks from Sam’s club to vend. Does any one else have this problem? Is there another place that sells vendable water bottles?  Every other bottle seems to be eco friendly I’m guessing those don’t vend do they?

The 700 ml sport cap bottles fit pretty well, and I very rarely have any jamming problems with them. They fit 2 deep, but don't stack more than 24 per column.

4 hours ago, AngryChris said:

Those bottles may vendor but I wouldn't fill it to the top.  You really need a distributor of some sort and get a hard plastic bottle.

I have been trying to sign up for Vistar. They haven’t gotten back to me in over a week. Is there any other distributors to contact ? I live in California if that makes a difference.

2 hours ago, TomG said:

I have been trying to sign up for Vistar. They haven’t gotten back to me in over a week. Is there any other distributors to contact ? I live in California if that makes a difference.

You can try contacting Coke, Pepsi, or 7up and seeing if they can either deliver you a minimum amount of beverages (such as water) per delivery (which may depend on if you have a commercial location or not) or see if you can simply pick up orders.  I pick up orders at my local 7up bottler since it's in town.  I don't deal with coke or pepsi directly but they have minimums here as well.  Sometimes you can meet them somewhere and pick up your order that way.  The issue often comes down to minimum order quantities and zoning issues.. so even if you order say.. 10 cases of water (Dasani, Aquafina, Deja Blue, etc..), you may need to drive somewhere and coordinate with the delivery driver to pay for and pick up your beverages.  Aside from that, I don't know CA so I can't help with distributors.

Archived