Alternative to Pmms?

pipsqueakfmab

With so many recalls from products from china, is it really worth the risk?

Wasn't it china that made the toothpaste with antifreeze in it?

Ingredients for both; with Acme-Fate's list, it sounds like highly processed golpher..

PMM

MILK CHOCOLATE (SUGAR, CHOCOLATE, COCOA BUTTER, SKIM MILK, LACTOSE, MILKFAT, PEANUTS, SOY LECITHIN, SALT, ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS), SUGAR, PEANUTS, CORNSTARCH, LESS THAN 1% - CORN SYRUP, GUM ACACIA, COLORING (INCLUDES BLUE 1 LAKE, RED 40, YELLOW 6, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1, RED 40 LAKE, BLUE 2 LAKE, YELLOW 6 LAKE, YELLOW 5 LAKE, BLUE 2), DEXTRIN.

Acme-Fate

White granulated sugar, Cocoa butter substitute,  Cocoa powder, Milk powder, Lecithin, Vanillin, Artifical Color, Peanut

The product in the promotional photo doesn't even look appetizing so I would be afraid to see what the actual product looks like. Generic copy cat candies have never taken off in bulk vending generally because they just don't taste as good. If I were to venture down the generic road it never be with a edible product from China.

• Like 1

Remember, if something happens and the product makes someone sick YOU are responsible.

As in, the buck stops at YOU. Because you are the importer. And as such you are responsible for making sure it complies with all regulations and standards.

My advice, don't.

Yeah...

turns out they were very sloppy in setting up their website with many misleading information (they only sell in quantities of 115000 kg despite their website saying 5kg)

They were also very rude when they responded to me.

definitely not worth the risk and headache.

Edited by pipsqueakfmab