VendingLocator4U Review (July 2019)

RikaKazak

I have been nothing but happy with Rodney, also.  I will use him again if I'm looking to use a locator.

As far as the quality of the locations, ive found it's the same as when I've located myself.  He cant guarantee perfection, nor should that be the expectation.

1 place is a pizza place (they're always A+, especially this particular one)....2 others were restaurants that are ALWAYS PACKED!  I'm assuming they'll both be rock stars.

The other 4 were ok places.  They won't be rock stars, but they're nothing horrible.  Expecting a locator to only get rock stars is unrealistic imo.

Overall I'm super happy.  While I haven't done any collections from them, (I'll make sure to update this with results) I'm super happy overall.

• Thanks 1

So I said I'd update this thread after a collection, and here I am.

I collect on new locations 1 week after placement.  Just to make sure everything is going ok, answer any questions, and keep in touch with the people.  (I like the employees knowing who I am, helps with theft on honor boxes I feel, and prevents my machines from growing legs and moving as often).

One of the locations (pizza place) was completely sold out (mint honor box), and 2 other locations would of been sold out in 3-4 days....w00t w00t!  Overall GREAT collection for 1 week (of course the first month is always the best month, I'm not new to the game, but overall I'm super happy).

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So I thought I'd update this thread as it's been a little while.  Rodney is still rocking and rolling with getting me more locations (just requested 2 more this morning)...and he's a rock star.  (Once my gum balls from Sam's Club arrive I'll be ordering another 6 locations)

The locations he's getting me are awesome.  The drop offs are SUPER EASY!!!  (I've used other locators in the past and sometimes drop offs can be challenging, Rodney's are NEVER challenging, always super easy/a breeze).

I've only been kicked out of 1 location, and Rodney QUICKLY replaced it (less then 48 hours).  When I in person locate I get kicked out at a higher % then that the first month lol.

Every aspect of locating Rodney has far surpassed my expectations.  My only regret is in not hiring him sooner, lol.

• 1 month later...

Rodney has been great to work with. There are always going to be some very good ones and some that just do okay. Maybe even a few that are not good at all.  Good to great ones away outweigh the few that are bad. I have no complaints and work with Rodney alot.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 1/21/2020 at 9:52 PM, mikejody said:

He must be burning out on the industry, he was very rude to me through email, absolutely no customer service skills whatsoever. And this is a customer service business.

I just used rodney again for 6 locations last week, and he was once again A+!!!

Everyone I know who has used him has been super happy, and has had great experiences.  You're literally the first person who has claimed to have had a bad experience with him.  Makes me think it might be you and not him.

It certainly could be me, I'm not discounting that fact. But when someone responds to a potential customer without any thought of kindness and consideration, very abrupt and even rude, then the "customer" probably will go somewhere else, even if the business has a good reputation.

Again, it certainly could just be me, but I will not work with him, or anyone, who doesn't understand basic kindness to a potential customer. Obviously many others have a great response from him, so yes, it's probably me.