google.com, pub-6262331124919164, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 Jump to content
RikaKazak

VendingLocator4U Review (July 2019)

So I just tried out Rodney at VendingLocator4U.  He got me 7 new locations in less then 24 hours.  ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!

10/10, I will ABSOLUTELY use him again!!!

That's great but it is the quality of the locations that is more important.  Hopefully you'll report back after collecting for a few months.  

• Thanks 1

Great.  Go Rodney. 

I have been nothing but happy with Rodney, also.  I will use him again if I'm looking to use a locator.

As far as the quality of the locations, ive found it's the same as when I've located myself.  He cant guarantee perfection, nor should that be the expectation.

1 place is a pizza place (they're always A+, especially this particular one)....2 others were restaurants that are ALWAYS PACKED!  I'm assuming they'll both be rock stars.

The other 4 were ok places.  They won't be rock stars, but they're nothing horrible.  Expecting a locator to only get rock stars is unrealistic imo.

Overall I'm super happy.  While I haven't done any collections from them, (I'll make sure to update this with results) I'm super happy overall.

There’s honestly no real way to guarantee quality, even if you are doing it in person, but especially over the phone. I’ve had tire shops that looked dead as heck that I didn’t even want to bother with do 40+ a month.

• Like 1

I used Rodney again...he found 4 of 4 locations in less then 24 hours.  I'm SUPER IMPRESSED with his speed of locating, quality of locations, and amazing communication.  A+!!!

So I said I'd update this thread after a collection, and here I am.

I collect on new locations 1 week after placement.  Just to make sure everything is going ok, answer any questions, and keep in touch with the people.  (I like the employees knowing who I am, helps with theft on honor boxes I feel, and prevents my machines from growing legs and moving as often).

One of the locations (pizza place) was completely sold out (mint honor box), and 2 other locations would of been sold out in 3-4 days....w00t w00t!  Overall GREAT collection for 1 week (of course the first month is always the best month, I'm not new to the game, but overall I'm super happy).

glad it is working out.