Moving vending machine upstairs

If you find someone with a stair climber you won't like the cost but without the right equipment you will damage the building, the machine or yourself and your help.  You'll find the price may be $5 per step and $10 per landing but it could easily cost more.  Look for any vending repair in your area or ask any vendor you are friendly with for a recommendation.  It better be a fantastic account to make it worth this expense and the labor to haul product up stairs for the life of the account.  If it will be a marginal account then don't even bother.  You don't have to take every account that comes along.

Yep.

Remeber that every single case of product is gonna have to be humped up those stairs by hand. (Unless there is an elevator) Usually I tend not to bother if I need to move a machine up stairs unless there is an elevator that for some reason I cannot use to move the machine itself.

On 8/7/2019 at 4:15 AM, Snack break said:

I need to have a vending machine moved upstairs from me. I am in the Milwaukee area. Does anyone know a company that does this. What is the cost. Thanks

I found a guy that moves gun safes.  They have the right equipment.