Route for sale in Chicago

MikeAndIkeTurner

21 machines mostly doubles with a mystery mix and gumballs. I have a couple triple candy machines in the mix. Recently got a promotion so I don't have time to service them and I don't need the extra cash. Each machine averages 25 dollars per location a month. Will accept any advice on how to sell this route fast. Asking $7000 for the route. 

Edited by MikeAndIkeTurner

Things most people would want to know:

1. What brand are the machines?

2. Since your asking 13 months gross income do you have documentation you would/can show proving that?

Many times with bulk stands people just pay for the equipment and don't worry about gross, Toy Racks are different.

These are rhinos.  Not even a year old. I don't have documents to prove the earning but I'd be willing to do a collection with the person to show they do make a nice amount. The equipment cost about $10,000, so my asking price is way below what I paid my the equipment. Thanks for the speedy feedback 

23 minutes ago, MikeAndIkeTurner said:

21 machines mostly doubles

28 minutes ago, MikeAndIkeTurner said:

couple triple candy machines in the mix.

Just trying to help clarify is all.

Are there 21 stands so about 40 machines or 21 machines so about 12 stands?

How many locations?

It's also possible for someone to stuff the machines to make them look better.

So 43 machines, asking $7000, works out to $163 per machine, that'll be a tough sell especially since you are in a hurry to offload the route.

22 hours ago, MikeAndIkeTurner said:

These are rhinos.  Not even a year old. I don't have documents to prove the earning but I'd be willing to do a collection with the person to show they do make a nice amount. The equipment cost about $10,000, so my asking price is way below what I paid my the equipment. Thanks for the speedy feedback 

You may have to be prepared to come down substantially on your price. Most seasoned vending people are not fans of Rhino or any other Chinese import machine especially at a high price. They look nice initially but aren't nearly as dependable or durable as Eagle, Beaver, Oak or Northwestern. Not sure where you bought the equipment but if you paid 10k for what you listed that was way too much. Based on multiple websites 5k including shipping is more realistic for that equipment new today. Gumball Machine Warehouse has these machines for $55.00 each (no stands or shipping included). Heavy duty stand $40.00 a piece. So you are competing with $3205.00 for new equipment plus shipping, double & triple plates, and taxes. I absolutely agree that it is a nice little route to get someone started. I hope you get what you are asking but it may take a couple of reductions to get it sold. Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...