Bevmax 4

TKK

Are these good? Got them down from $3800. A pop refurbed to $2500 a pop refurbed for 25 units. Im looking for reliable glass fronts, whats the pros and cons about them? Vendo vue 40s and royal 550s i hate.

58 minutes ago, TKK said:

Are these good? Got them down from $3800. A pop refurbed to $2500 a pop refurbed for 25 units. Im looking for reliable glass fronts, whats the pros and cons about them? Vendo vue 40s and royal 550s i hate.

Make sure they are Bev Max 4s and not 2s or 3s. If they are 4s and properly refurbished that is a golpher smoking deal. As in I would be making calls to line up a semi to haul them to my shop right now and working out how to pay the seller. 

Even if they are just good used and not refurbished if they are Bev 4s that is still a decent deal.

Are they good lol. They are the best glass fronts made. If you had a relationship with a bottler you could probably get all or most of them at no cost to you.

If you are going to buy them I suggest buying them in stages to reduce your risk in case the distributor is sketchy. God knows most of them are...

The bottlers here are my enemies. Im glad i didnt join them, as im taking a bunch of their accounts. They are bevmax 4s, but ive never had any. I also got a guy who worked from coke and knows how to fix em easy. He just said the cups mess up.

Attach0.jpg

35 minutes ago, TKK said:

The bottlers here are my enemies. Im glad i didnt join them, as im taking a bunch of their accounts. They are bevmax 4s, but ive never had any. I also got a guy who worked from coke and knows how to fix em easy. He just said the cups mess up.

Attach0.jpg

Where do you put a credit card reader on a front like that? 

7 minutes ago, darkinthepark said:

Where do you put a credit card reader on a front like that? 

You have 2 good options:

1) Use the MEI 4 in 1 validator bezel on an MEI validator.  You can buy the complete kit as an option from USAT instead of their regular card swipe.

2) Crane sells an upper front section with the second knockout for a card reader.  Notice the plastic front on the service door is in sections, you only need to replace the top section.

You could maybe try to drill and mount above or below the machine display panel with some kind of shim, but I have never done that, just a thought that occurred to me... the interior of the service door is metal so you would have to scope it out first to see if it's doable.

The MEI readers are pricey, especially if you buy them by themselves from crane.  You would have to check with USAT sales to see what the kit price is now, I think it was about $100 more than the standard setup.  Or you could buy them on validators complete.  As far as the door panel you need to call crane parts...

3 minutes ago, Anacapa Vending said:

Mei validator/readers suck because you lose the ability to do contactless (I believe). The plastic piece with knockout for card reader is around $32 from Vendors Exchange. 

The contactless works fine with USAT but not at all with Nayax. 

On 8/29/2019 at 11:17 PM, TKK said:

What problems have u guys encountered?

They are pretty reliable, minor problems like any machine.  Get some spare parts like delivery port and elevator motors if you are going to add a lot of them, the motors don't go out often but if they do the whole machine is down.