Capital Vending MDB Upgrade

bdef215

If it's the module that just "converts" the signal to MDB, then I'm pretty sure you have to change the peripherals to MDB.

If it's a new board then it depends on the board.  How about a link to what you ordered?

These kits make it so that you CAN get sales through the card reader just like with any other reader but you won't see the sales data remotely.  I don't know what they show but I am guessing that you'll only be able to see total card sales remotely.  In other words, if you prekit, you'll either have to guess or rely on historical sales and let parlevel try to predict the sales.

If you want telemetry, and the current board cannot handle it (if it's SM3, it cannot handle MDB at all) then you need a new board.  Telemetry = data.  Card sales and telemetry are two different things.

Thanks for clearing that up! Machine is doing well and while data would be nice I’m really just getting it to max sales. This location is really close to my job and it’s easy for me to pop in as I please to check on things. These were starter machines priced so well I couldn’t pass up. In the future I’ll be buying newer to avoid this amount of retro fitting.