Will a Dixie Narco 276E Vend 16.9 ounce bottles?

Drcpwen

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a similar issue in a different DN 276E.  The Rods are set in the middle position and the brown five position cams are set in three.  Coke bottles seem to vend well but pepsi is vending every other cycle  and it double vends when it does.  Can you give me any advise.  Thanks in advance for sharing.

Dan

2 hours ago, Drcpwen said:

I'm having a similar issue in a different DN 276E.  The Rods are set in the middle position and the brown five position cams are set in three.  Coke bottles seem to vend well but pepsi is vending every other cycle  and it double vends when it does.  Can you give me any advise.  Thanks in advance for sharing.

Dan

I managed to get the Pepsi bottles vending . They seem to be working on the number 5 cam selection. I'm still having trouble with A&W 16.9 Oz. I've tried every cam selection so I'm wondering if I need to tighten up the rear spacer. The out-of-stock paddle  is clearly depressed  so  I'm not sure? the A&W bottles are shaped different than most bottles so maybe they are not vendable? If anyone can provide some feedback I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Dan

28 minutes ago, Drcpwen said:

I managed to get the Pepsi bottles vending . They seem to be working on the number 5 cam selection. I'm still having trouble with A&W 16.9 Oz. I've tried every cam selection so I'm wondering if I need to tighten up the rear spacer. The out-of-stock paddle  is clearly depressed  so  I'm not sure? the A&W bottles are shaped different than most bottles so maybe they are not vendable? If anyone can provide some feedback I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance, Dan

Are you using can shims?  You need them.

I have older 276E dr peper machine.. It is shimless and with a single price system.. It vends 16.9 soda botlles and 24 oz costco water botlles like a charm.. Single price one whole spin on the cam.. it spins one full circle and Allways dispense a botlles in the midlle.. First and last collum is double big and is half a spin on the cam possition.. again works wonderfuly.. Never had on problem with that machine..All items single price..

3 hours ago, Edin said:

I have older 276E dr peper machine.. It is shimless and with a single price system.. It vends 16.9 soda botlles and 24 oz costco water botlles like a charm.. Single price one whole spin on the cam.. it spins one full circle and Allways dispense a botlles in the midlle.. First and last collum is double big and is half a spin on the cam possition.. again works wonderfuly.. Never had on problem with that machine..All items single price..

That's not a 276E, it's a 276 but not E