BevMax Picker Stuck. Cleaning solvent suggestions?

Jmtinfo

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for welcoming me and I appreciate being able to join the site. I'm having an issue with a BevMax machine. It keeps saying Picker Malfunction and of course the plunger is stuck. I'm not able to get it to retract. Being a newbie I'm sure it's in Factory Diagnostics somewhere. I cleaned under the switch and it does feel sticky. 

First, how do I retract the plunger, in factory diagnostics and second, what is recommended to clean the Picker cup? There are drinks in the machine and I would hate to use Windex or WD40? 

Clearing the errors and a test vend would be recommended I'm sure. 

Any help and suggestions would be appreciated. If someone has a cheat sheet for these machines that certainly would help. 

Thanks in advance.

Many thanks

jmtinfo

On 12/28/2019 at 3:44 PM, cvending said:

Press mode switch twice for service

Press F for diagnostics- press *

Press 1 for position test-press *

Pull out left door switch

Press 0 to cycle plunger

What happens when you pull out door switches in Bevmax.We were loading the machines so did not lock the machine up.Some customer bought a drink and the door opened and delivery cup did not open completely so we had to give manually open it.

Since then all it is doing is going up and down not vending anything.

Thanks for your help.

On 1/2/2020 at 5:20 PM, putrevus said:

What happens when you pull out door switches in Bevmax

With a 3 position door switch, pulling it out is the same as closing the door so the machine will go into sales mode.  Allows you to test the machine with the door open. 

• Like 1