CBD Oil Distribution

Sorry I don't have a direct answer for your question, but you might try contacting the state agency that regulates cannabis products (if there is one) and asking if they have a list of licensees available.

Are you planning to add this to existing machines or to seek new locations for CBD vending?  I can't really see a big demand for CBD medicines in most snack machines.  I carry Advil and Tylenol in some locations for customer convenience but they are never big sellers.   I don't see why CBD would be any different.  I know that a lot of people are promoting CBD right now, including dedicated vending, but there seems to me to be mostly hype...

• 2 years later...
6 hours ago, AZVendor said:

What the !@#$% does this question have to do with vending?

Kinda was thinking that. The select few vending forums on the net, there must be a million cbd forums. Doubt any of us will be any help on the subject.

On 12/31/2022 at 12:38 AM, jackaustin said:

Hello! Have been prescribed Dune for night and it has been great! Just had my first follow up and asked for something during the day and I was prescribed Helius CBD oil. Just looking at how others who suffer from anxiety and/or depression have found this oil? Cheers!

I first read this and thought the movie/novel Dune was prescribed....not hip/woke enough to realize Dune is a brand of CBD oil.

Since pot was legalized in Washington State the distribution is subject to a LOT of regulations - you might be able to put a machine in a legal dispensary but even with CBD being gray area don't think you could plop one down at the local tire rack and not expect issues - certainly cannot use cashless on any machines selling hemp products

• 4 months later...

I'm new here and I just wanna add that finding reliable and trustworthy distributors is key, especially in Tennessee where it's legal. When it comes to recommendations, it's always a good idea to do some research and read reviews to find distributors that align with your needs.