Need help with Rowe BC-12 change machine

candmvend

It was so long ago I'll have to check on what interface kit.  I do seem to remember it came from Vendors Exchange.  Thanks for the reply.  From what you're saying it may be the kit or validator where I was assuming it was probably a problem with the "older" part of machine.  Like maybe a sticking brake, or a bad photo sensor not counting correct number of quarters.  Thanks again!

Yeah, I suspected something like that also because it's paying $2.50 rather than $5.  I don't know if it's a "double dumper" but it is a dual hopper unit.  I'm going to try to tear into it tomorrow afternoon if I get time.  Thanks for the help!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, just wanted to let you know what happened.  I've waited awhile to respond to make sure it really is fixed, but I believe it is.  So far, so good anyway.

Like lacanteen said, I took the dispenser assembly all the way out and placed it on a table.  Then I cleaned all the solenoids, lubed anything that looked like it might need lube, and put it back together.  And it's worked fine ever since.  Thank you all very much!