Slim/narrow machines

Steve B

Trying to break into vending with a few locations at my day job and a friend's job. Due to some stupidity on my part I've now got a LCM4 that I need to locate and a need for a machine that can fit though a fairly narrow door way... that's also on a 15 degree slope. I've been looking around but most of what I'm finding available have terrible reps here (seagas  mostly)

Looking for recommendations for a good, reasonably available, machine with a smallest dimension under 31 inches

If you're looking for a combo under 31", you'd probably have to see if AMS sells a refrigerated 3-wide but I don't know if that exists.  An old national refrigerated 4-wide (145/146 era) would fit barely but that's a very old machine and you probably can't find one that cools.

I think you're out of luck on a single combo less than 31"

1 hour ago, Zachsea said:

Can you clam shell the machine around the door way?

Because of the slope and some very stuck screws in the door frame, no not really. We spent two hours, chipped some glass on a door, pulled the door jam out, took the machine half apart, and still couldn't get it past the first of two doors, So the goal is something I can stick on a narrow hand jack and just pull straight through.

1 hour ago, NYCandyMaN said:

let me get this straight, you have a machine you need to get out from the location and you are bringing in a new machine? send me some pics,

9one7

73one

389one

Just trying to get a machine on location. Two possible entrances:

1: Main air lock: Entire thing is on a relatively steep grade, two outward facing doors restricted to maybe 130 degrees of movement, about 6 feet apart with a little bit of spare space (maybe 2 or 3 feet?). With the thickness of the door limiting the door width it's probably 33 inches wide at most (we had an optimistic 35 inches not factoring that in), but with the slope limiting the amount of turning I want to play it safe and get something even more narrow.

2: Side foyer: 45 inches wide after the door, hard right angle turn into the other door so turning it inside is extremely tricky if not impossible. Also filled with old medical furniture we'd need to move first.

4 hours ago, Steve B said:

Just trying to get a machine on location. Two possible entrances:

1: Main air lock: Entire thing is on a relatively steep grade, two outward facing doors restricted to maybe 130 degrees of movement, about 6 feet apart with a little bit of spare space (maybe 2 or 3 feet?). With the thickness of the door limiting the door width it's probably 33 inches wide at most (we had an optimistic 35 inches not factoring that in), but with the slope limiting the amount of turning I want to play it safe and get something even more narrow.

2: Side foyer: 45 inches wide after the door, hard right angle turn into the other door so turning it inside is extremely tricky if not impossible. Also filled with old medical furniture we'd need to move first.

Yeah, again, I am more of a visual person, you can explain in detail to the science guy, show me! You have my number, can't help you, help yourself, if you don't help me help you. Let me know when that sinks in.