Liquidating Machines

RZup4

Not entirely sure if this is the right place to post this. We are liquidating new "old" stock snack machines. We purchased qty:25 TCN S800-10 machines in February 2021. Received in October 2021. These machines are brand new still on the trailer. 

We are now sourcing machines from a different provider and are looking to move these machines as quickly as possible. 

The machines are 60-coil glass front snack machines with a 10.1" touch screen and bill acceptor cutouts.

If you are interested in learning more about this please feel free to send me a direct message. P.S. I would give them away to our customers before I liquidate them for $500 each, you can run the numbers on 25 new machines whether from the USA or abroad and let me know what you think is fair.

Thanks!

In looking them up they are clearly from China and suggested uses are for books, condoms, etc.  Definitely junk to the US as their distributors are in Australia, Singapore and China.  Headquarters are in China. 

This actually smells of spam and I would bet that the OP is really trying to get someone to bite on this and send them money for something they will never get.

• Like 1

No, this was the guy that did industrial vending and was asking about making a network of repair techs to service his machines. 

We told him his Chinese stuff sucked and it looks like he's following that advice.

• Like 1

Who in Gods name would ever buy 25 of these tin can vending machines?

what’s the retail on them? If they are any good, brand new, they would run a solid 5k each.

So let’s keep it simple and say China junk at 1k each. That’s still 25k of un used machines.

dont know about you guys, but I don’t have 25k just laying around to leave boxed up, invested in unused vending machines to just try and liquidate.

I agree with AZ, the whole thing stinks. Either the OP is scamming, or he’s really stupid.

As orsd said, this is a guy who bought them for selling some industrial stuff out of like Fastenal or AutoCrib does.  They foolishly put money into imported crap from China and now want to get their money back.  Not going to happen.

I appreciate all of your input fellas. You are correct, these were sourced from china. We have since transitioned to stateside manufacturing (logistical purposes) and I had no clue if someone would be interested in the machines before we send them for scrap. The machines actually work well, supporting them is our issue. Getting parts is cheap, we just cant be all over the country ourselves maintaining, hence the prior post for a service group need.

I'm not trying to scam anyone, I figured it would be better to ask people here before I threw away something that was potentially valuable to someone in the vending business. As far as the comments about them being junk from China, I'd caution you. The quality on these are on par with some of machines I've seen seen built stateside. (I've seen a lot... I've toured just about every big manufacturing facility) 

Evidently this isn't the game any of you are interested in playing, sorry if you feel I wasted your time.