Nayax VPOS Touch on a BevMax 3

msadan

I just installed a Nayax VPOS Touch on a BevMax 3 and had a bit of a weird problem.  During a credit card transaction the VPOS would get to the "Machine processing" screen and then just hang.  Nothing would happen.  Re-entering a selection on the BevMax keypad while the VPOS was hung up on the "Machine processing" screen would allow the machine to vend and the VPOS to complete the transaction.  You could enter any selection and the machine would dispense that selection but the VPOS charge was for the original selection's cost.  Kind of weird.

Anyway, updating the BevMax software from v. 700.01 to v. 702.21 solved the problem and it's now working perfectly.  Just thought I'd throw this out there to hopefully save someone some troubleshooting in the future.

The only issue with the VPOS Touch is that it seems to be incompatible with the PayRange device that was also on the BevMax.  I removed the PayRange device and all is good.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AZVendor said:

Payrange doesn't work with other credit devices and that is a known issue.

I have PayRange on machines with USA Tech readers with no issues. 

Hi MSADAN.

When having Nayax you do not need Payrange as you have the Monyx Rewards Wallet App available to you and your customers. In your VPOS Touch box you should have a rewards sticker. Make sure to place that sticker next to the Touch on your machines. Monyx has even more features then payrange and is included as a standard Nayax feature. 

Your customers also get free money paid by Nayax when they pay with the Monyx app. They receive an instant 10% bonus (that is a free $2.50) on every $25 they will spend in addition to free money flowing into their Monyx Rewards Wallet app after EVERY purchase they make by simply shaking their phones - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuLG0y-0yE4.

A quick sample of just a few new exclusive features if you are unaware:

Instant Receipts - https://youtu.be/k2SkUIb8rZI

Multi-Vend with EMV and no High Customer Preauthorization’s - https://www.nayax.com/resource/nayax-announces-incremental-authorization-of-emv-compliant-multi-vend-transactions-for-u-s-vending-operators/?utm_campaign=2022%20-%20Announcements&utm_content=196502423&utm_medium=social&utm_source=linkedin&hss_channel=lcp-2214630

Thank you. and have a great weekend.

Questions anytime:
Harry Kozlovsky
Senior Director of Solution Sales
410-302-9015
harry@nayax.com

Siding with Harry. Why do you need both? Why complicate things with payrange. With Nayax you get chip, swipe, tap, and Apple Pay. Plus monyx though non of our customers have used it. And only a handful have used payrange. The app nonsense is more for the loser hipster millennials.

Harry, one thing I do like about payrange is they provide flashy stickers promoting their product to put on our machines. Does Nayax have any sort of sticker promoting just the monyx app and rewards?

Thanks tblake05. 

Sure. A promotion sticker is in every Touch box. If you don’t have any, please call / text me tomorrow and I’ll send to you. 

Good night. 

Harry Kozlovsky 
Senior Director of Solution Sales
410-302-9015
harry@nayax.com