AP7600?? error transmitting to Nayax VPOS touch

Help! Lol

Im getting so frustrated. My AP machine, I was told an AP750 but looks like a 7600 please someone verify, is showing 0 for every selection as the MBD Code and it’s also showing all the prices as .25c on the Nayax Moma 2.0 app.
I did check the actual machines and it is physically vending at the right price but I guess transmitting incorrectly. 
What could be causing this? 

C3CF4D1D-634F-4978-87FA-2A79128F0F70.jpeg

Edited by Taylormarieb18

• Taylormarieb18 changed the title to AP7600?? error transmitting to Nayax VPOS touch

It looks like the stock display, which would imply you have a simple signal converter. If so, the board is incapable of transmitting the mdb data and you will get absolutely no useable data from it, aside from telling you sales happened (ie.  Item sold for $1.25, but no info on which selection).  That's the major downside to those convertors.  The moma app may be correct but it's also very possible that the card sale price is correct.

I’m not sure which kit was used. I asked and they said by Greenway and I dont think that’s what youre asking for 😖

I will try to ask again tomorrow. But this is the type of information I am currently getting from the machine.

sometimes the correct price is being vended but I was also told that customers have been getting money back indicating that the incorrect prices (.50 & .25c) are being vended.

when I went there and checked however all the prices were correct & no money was given back. I feel like it’s resetting or something. 

A88DE5A1-E571-4C50-BF20-7866503F0C49.jpeg

Edited by Taylormarieb18

It could be Greenwich, which did make boards.  I don't know how their MDB/dex worked.  If you took a picture of the electronics, we would probably figure it out.  Can't tell from the outside.

That would be Greenwick which is simply an MDB to MicroMech convertor.  You need to upfit the machine with an aftermarket board from someone like InOne Technologies if you hope to get cards and DEX to work.  The good thing is you can then get a new credit display and can add a product drop sensor to the machine.

Wow, no idea how vending machines work, I guess?  Yes, the credit display is what shows the amount of credit put into the machine. The product drop sensors are to prevent customers from losing money if a product doesn't drop.  The sensors detect the product dropping and then cancel the credit.  Otherwise, if no product drop is detected the customer can make another selection.  The upgrade is around $400 to $500 for the logic board plus options, I believe, and the great thing about it is that you can mix Micromech and MDB technology in the machine.  That means you can use old 110v coin mechs and bill acceptors along with MDB coin mechs, bill acceptors and card readers.  This is the only board that allows you to mix and match like that.

2 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

Wow, no idea how vending machines work, I guess?  Yes, the credit display is what shows the amount of credit put into the machine. The product drop sensors are to prevent customers from losing money if a product doesn't drop.  The sensors detect the product dropping and then cancel the credit.  Otherwise, if no product drop is detected the customer can make another selection.  The upgrade is around $400 to $500 for the logic board plus options, I believe, and the great thing about it is that you can mix Micromech and MDB technology in the machine.  That means you can use old 110v coin mechs and bill acceptors along with MDB coin mechs, bill acceptors and card readers.  This is the only board that allows you to mix and match like that.

Uhhh barely. I literally just started. 😅Been doing a lot of research but clearly not enough.

Now would all of this effect the prices on my machine or is this just for the mdb reporting? 

You would need to post a photo of the logic board for anyone to know.  Greenwick did produce a replacement logic board and drop sensors a few years ago but it probably won't be updateable or even in production now so there likely is no support for it, though I haven't checked in a loooong time.

• 3 weeks later...