Bevmax 4.

Vendq8y

Hey I appreciate that.  But I was kinda suggesting that’s what you do to your bevmax.  Look, nothing was ever wrong with your bevmax; this entire post was to allude to your belief that Chinese brand machines are better, cheaper, etc.  Which is fine.   I’m not opposed to Chinese vending machines.  I’m opposed to having a service business that relies on parts and service without being able to replace parts and get equipment back in service in a timely manner. Doesn’t matter if it’s a brand new Chinese machine or a 50 year old Rowe with no/scarce availability for parts.   A cheap piece of equipment is just that-cheap.   On the same token, I will not be buying a $11,000.00 Bevmax Media 2.   I buy equipment that I KNOW I can get replacements for and fast at a fair price.  

That’s not my warehouse by the way, just an image from the google.  Appreciate the wanting to help out though.  If you could spare a few bucks you can Zelle me at sales@dfwvendingservice.com
   (Can I do that?)

What type of locations would you put a Bevmax on? I’m debating on spending the money on a Bevmax or just putting in a RV660. 

The location is a car parts manufacturing facility, but it’s going through retooling. I see the potential but I don’t know if they have been turned off by the older pop machines on site that haven’t been the most reliable. 

If they have had old full front stackers then just putting in a live display machine could be a marked improvement - if you keep the displays clean.  A glassfront beverage machine would have a much larger impact if you are comfortable running it.  If they are demanding something new then give them nice, refurbed stackers.

Number 1:  Not enough sales to justify glass front with robotic arm.  These are expensive machines so the sales have to be there. 
After that, then it’s service issues like the picker cup needing to be calibrated, cleaning the refrigeration system, stuff like that.   I don’t put this type of machine unless there are 40-50 plus people on site.  Then it’s 20 oz bottles and no cans with Starbux coffees and all kinds of monsters and Red Bulls.   I had a guy ask me a couple of months ago if I could put 12 oz cokes instead of the 20 oz in the RVV 500 I have in their ware house.  Uh, no. 

That was my thought process as well. How many people, how young are they etc. 

I would really like to put in a glass front but at this moment I don’t think it’s worth it. I think a nice looking stacker would make more sense. If production ramps up then maybe I will have to reevaluate. 

3 hours ago, AZVendor said:

If they get to 200 peeps then two stackers will do the job.

I was actually thinking that. I want to see how they react to this new stacker first and then go from there. 

Maybe it is just me but if I had two stackers beside each other I would want them to be the exact same. 

57 minutes ago, AngryChris said:

For 200 people, a stack vendor and glass front would be ideal because you'd get all of the variety and capacity without the risk of your sales going to zero when the glass front goes down.

Are glass front more likely to have issues?

5 hours ago, MaxCoinVending said:

I was actually thinking that. I want to see how they react to this new stacker first and then go from there. 

Maybe it is just me but if I had two stackers beside each other I would want them to be the exact same. 

Are glass front more likely to have issues?

Yes.  They are pretty reliable when new but the problem is that even one part can cause the entire machine to go down.