Change and vending

me123

Myself and a coworker have been searching for a vending machine.  We found one over seas brand new built to our specs. However,  when inquiring about coins, they say it can except nickels, dimes, quarters and dollar coins...HOWEVER when it comes to dispensing change, only one coin value is possible.  This seems super strange as neither of us have ever used a vending machine where this is the case. Feedback please:)

I would be hesitant as well.  If the mech can accept each denomination, it should also be able to dispense at least 5, 10 and 25.  I would suggest you revisit equipment built in the U.S.   You will likely pay a little more since the over seas competition gets some subsidies and can afford to undercut domestic prices.  You'll find that local and reliable support including troubleshooting, replacement parts and shipping within the continental US is worth a little extra at the end of the day.

You mentioned "Custom" machine.  Can you expand on what customization your equipment requires?

• 2 weeks later...

I like to refer to this quote from John Ruskin......  don't always shop by price alone

When you pay too much, you lose a little money - that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought is incapable of doing the thing it was bought to do.