AP 7000 revision door - older model??

OVend

37 minutes ago, orsd said:

These are made by inOne Technologies.

Their retrofit UCB boards are pretty decent but I don’t know if they are making these doors anymore. Support for these might get a bit iffy.

Thanks. Was guessing the doors were an older model / no longer in production. Worst case scenario I would think I could drop a new Inone board into this machine with the revision door, if needed. Don't see why not right?

Just FYI, the revision door is a VE (vendors exchange) product that comes with the VE UCB (their board).  The one in your picture is an InOne door which comes with an InOne board.  InOne makes a great board and did dabble in the doors but I guess they didn't sell well enough to keep in production.

Just keep in mind that it's not a revision door when you refer to it.  It's an InOne door.

8 minutes ago, AngryChris said:

Just FYI, the revision door is a VE (vendors exchange) product that comes with the VE UCB (their board).  The one in your picture is an InOne door which comes with an InOne board.  InOne makes a great board and did dabble in the doors but I guess they didn't sell well enough to keep in production.

Just keep in mind that it's not a revision door when you refer to it.  It's an InOne door.

Thank you for the correction. Would you say a machine with AllInOne door is worth buying in the used market? 

as orsd had mentioned support may be lacking since the door was discontinued. Guessing a new Inone board could be added to the Inone door down the road if needed? Should be compatible with the keypad still I would think?

Edited by OVend

I would stay away from it.  While InOne Tech is a good company and makes a good product now, if they can't or won't support it down the road then eventually you'll be stuck with a boat anchor.  There are lots of machines out there that won't be that much trouble.  But check with InOne first.  Just remember they won't always have answers for the future.