vendo 511 sold out on all the selection

I have a vendo 511 that was working perfectly up until a couple of days ago.  Today I noticed that all of the selections are saying sold out, machine is fully stocked, only know issue that I had was with cam on the monster column not cycling properly, replaced old spacer with a new spacer and that temporarily fixed the issue but cam issue came back, now credit card reader, bill, and coin acceptor  are all offline 

IMG_1253.jpeg

Your rotor is jammed.  The plastic gate link behind it is probably what got stuck if it wasn't due to products in the column.  You need to note the clocking of the rotor and then remove the motor to free up the gate link.  It's the black plastic piece behind the motor.  They are no longer available new and they do wear out.  Hopefully by freeing it up you can still use the machine without further issues.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I had some come look at it and they noticed that the 5 amp fuse was blown, they mentioned that this might be the issue door devices being disabled. Is it possible to bypass the fuses and use some sort of direct power to the door ?

Edited by vxl65703

No, the fuses are there to protect your circuits that they are on.  They typically do not blow.  Did replacing the fuse turn the door back on?  The 5 amp fuse is on the 110v circuit into the logic board so a shorted wire, bad coin mech or bill acceptor, jammed motor(s) could all cause it to blow.

Edited by AZVendor

I rec'd a board once where someone put a 3/16" copper tube in place of a fuse.  The circuit stayed powered up but it burned the hell out of the rest of the board to the point of being non-repairable.  As AZ said, fuses are there to protect the circuits.  It's best not to bypass them. 

Did the fuse blow again once it was replaced?  The payment systems will be disabled when the door is open and / or when there is an error to attend to.  In this case, I'm expecting at least 1 "JC-#" noting a jammed column.   Make sure you're not just contending with jammed product by clearing each column of product. 

Of course they are showing Jammed - the fuse is blown.  The board doesn't know any different.  I don't know why you are waiting to fix this.  Follow my instructions to un-jam the column, replace the fuse and then fire it up.

Edited by AZVendor

• 2 weeks later...

issued turned out to be a mix between a blown fuse and a bad control board Blown fuse was caused the light balast, so I unplugged the lights, replaced the fuse and  control board.. So far so good.... Thanks for your help.