3 in one day…

Ugh.

1) 276e warm soda call. Hard start fixed it. (At least till the compressor goes out for good)

2) usi hr32, “try another selection” on one spot only, new motor fixed it.

3) vendo v540, another warm soda call (topped off Freon fixed it)

they come in threes I swear. Top that off on a full time 9-5 job. It’s just past 9pm and I can finally relax a few minutes before I go to bed and do it all over again.

how can anyone who owns vending machines not know how to repair them on their own. I swear I’d go broke if I made a service call every time one had an issue. Like legit, broke.

why can’t soda machines last as long as refrigerators. The main fridge in our house has had 0 issues in 12 years. None. Plus I have a garage beer fridge from the late 90’s. It has a noisy condenser fan sometimes but works 100%. What’s with vending machines?

good news is that only 6 more days till Monday. (My wife does a countdown and reminds me everyday, she knows I hate mondays).

Remember that the newest E series machines are pushing 15 years old now and the oldest are over 30. The VMaxes are only slightly newer. Vending machines generally have phenomenal service lives.

Edited by orsd
  • Like 1

Yup.  They take a lickin' and keep on tickin'.  The are used far more than your refrigerator is and it's a machine with more moving parts than any appliance in your home.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Vendo Mike said:

The newest V540 is 22 years old. 

Wow!!!! And I still have 1 working good. Way to make me feel…. old.

when I think 20 years ago, I still think the 80’s…. 30 years ago, the 70’s.

Mike, still offering tours for the NAMA show? Still on the fence if I’m going or not.