Debit/Credit Only

I was wondering if there is an easy way to change machines to cashless (debit/credit)  for overnight use and back to all payment methods during the day. I have mixed manufactures but mostly Coinco mechs.

The reasoning obviously is to thwart off thieves who will think there is no cash to steal.

Thanks 

Aside from manually unplugging them, I don’t know if a method of getting this done. 
You might be best served by just going cashless or remove the machine all together if theft/vandalism is that much of an issue.

These machines are located on my own RE so yes I am here every day. It's not so much the money they would get but the damage they would do to my brand new machines. There isn't much vandalism in this area but when people get desperate they will do anything.

Thanks for the responses VM & Sup 

I really highly doubt your idea will solve anything.  Thieves seem to be really smart or really dumb.   The dumb ones will break into your machine regardless of what you do.  The smart ones will notice that it takes cash during the day.  Even if they see you take the money out at the end of the day, the smart ones know that they just have to get there at the right time before you do, and those smart ones simply won't break in if they know it doesn't take any cash whatsoever.

So yes... your best option is to remove the mech/validator from the machine and post a big sign that explains that this machine is cashless.