AP snackshop 5000 control board

I own an AP Snackshop 5000 and it worked great until we moved it to its current location. We turned on the machine and a couple of semi-conductors on the bottom right of the control board blew. I thought it was the old wobbly fluorescent light grounding out so I installed a LED light, and purchased a replacement control board. 
After plugging in the new control board, it blew again in the same place. Does anyone have a wiring diagram of this control board or know what part is surging power through my unit? 
(Note: I checked continuity on the power cable and it isn’t shorting out.)

You're not protecting the board from grounding out.  The tail end of the board is supported by one hole into a standoff.  It's probably shorting out there.

The black wires are power in, and you're missing the rubber grommet that should protect the board at that hole.  You're probably grounding the 110v.

Check the coin mech. There's likely a dime fell through the space above the dispenser and is shorted to the board in the mech. If you laid the machine down when moving it I am certain this is what happened

• Like 1

Looks like the bridge circuit and likely the varister have shorted. The diodes that the 2 blown traces lead to are probably shorted out.  The 4 diodes in that bridge circuit and the varister will need to be tested and likely replaced.  To LACanteen's point, I'm pretty sure that's the supply for the 110V Micro Mech which likely shorted as well.

• Like 1

Thank you guys so much for the help. I know now how to rework the board and get the machine back up and running. Change definitely got in the coin mechanism and grounded out. I guess the beautiful state of Wisconsin had it out for me. 

IMG_5279.jpeg

Check and make sure that quarter isn’t the type with the extra leaf on the stock…. Doesn’t look like it but it’s tough to see. If it is, it’s worth some $$$, prob enough to pay for your two burnt up control boards.