Best 25 cent toys

davidsurvz

Anyone sell Fuzzy moustaches in a bar? My friend owns a bar and I just happen to have some moustaches on the way and a 2" northwestern machine. I can see people getting buzzed up and thinking its funny to put those things on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I dont understand people some times how much bigger could they be if there in a 1" cap

The issues we had was that kids were putting them in their mouth. Parents raised hell with me. The ones we had were in a cardinal two inch glow mix. We picked through the ones we had left and threw away all the stix. We used to sell the glow cross neck las from AA and that sold well with no issues.

The issues we had was that kids were putting them in their mouth. Parents raised hell with me. The ones we had were in a cardinal two inch glow mix. We picked through the ones we had left and threw away all the stix. We used to sell the glow cross neck las from AA and that sold well with no issues.

I could see that being a problem with kids choking and all, I actually sold them without any problems however I might consider staying away from them and gowing with A&A glow in the dark rings in 2" instead.