My KSL issue...

sherlock

Why do I feel like the hi-jacker when I'm the one getting this thread back on topic?  :huh:

:D

I got an email from the charity director a few hours ago.

She was wondering when I had time this week to go in and sign the revised vending agreement eliminating my ability to use locators.

Sounds like they are not going to cancel my agreement for now.

I won't be able to use locators, but I guess that's better than losing my vending agreement altogether.

Still, I feel like I will have to walk on eggshells for a little while until their faith in my practices is restored.

Oh well, so long as I can keep helping the cause...guess I'll be ok.

Let's keep this topic right here, nice transition, haha.  

Here's my two cents.  

I've had clients call and tell me they put in a larger machine and they wanted to let me know and pay me.  I have so much respect for that level of integrity that I do not charge an upgrade fee.  Now, when you hire me for a double, and the place tells us on the phone that they may want multiple machines, then I do like to get paid if someone is going to install a big rack or something.  

I can tell you though, that when a client puts in a smaller machine then they order they usually ask for a credit and I have no problem with this either.  

As for your situation about MidWest's location 6 months later.  I would not expect to be paid on that.  Although if you called me and offered I would sure think a lot of you!

Regards,

Rob

Wow...you compared yourself to Obama earlier.

And I see you really are just like a politician aren't you?

Keep the focus off the real problem...did you give members free locations to create the diversion from this thread's intended topic?

All in fun..... B)

And by the way, as for Sherlock, he's more than a stand up guy.  

I'm glad your charity is going to let you stay on.

He's always very willing to work with us hopefully we can figure something out to continue working together.

Regards,

Rob

P.S.  On next version of KS Admin Panel we are only going to accept pre-certified charities.  Not just for issues like this but so we can write out exact scripts for each charity that we use.  Businesses ask a lot of information and sometimes when using more obscure charities we get stuck.  

Had sent out 10 PM's, all to Kelly asking for a helpful transition, haha.  

I was hoping someone would bring up EB but just when I need him he goes silent!

;P

Regards,

Rob

P.S. And yes, I love politics and business.  My goal is to be a Senator. 

Here's my two cents.  

I've had clients call and tell me they put in a larger machine and they wanted to let me know and pay me.  I have so much respect for that level of integrity that I do not charge an upgrade fee.  

Regards,

Rob

there was room in a location and i put a 7 way instead of a 5 way once with midwestern and they made me pay the differance,shoulda went with you.

I hope someone splits this topic or should I start a new one?

I am a firm believer in Karma. I believe If you  do good things, then good things will happen to you, that is how I have always lived my life and will continue to do so.

this is exactly why I called rob to tell him I had to put in a 5 way rack instead of the oscars wild ride I hired him for in a certain location.he said it didnt matter.

being you are a locator I was expecting a similar reply.by dodging the question i guess you feel that you should get paid?I understand thAT midwest is out of business,how would you handle that situation?lets say after 6 months after refuseing the location it opens up. you already found me the locations i hired you for,i go to the location to eat and i am able to locate a machine there,where does the locator fall into play?it just dosnt seem logical to pay anyone for my own smooth talking.for me its just a location up for grabs.now if i pay for a 5 way rack and a 10 way goes in instead that is bullcrap.if i pay 4 a 5 way and 3 months later my 5 way doesnt make it 4 the service cycle and is always empy,why should i pay you anything extra?it would make my want to make your phone ring first since u got me an awesome location,but thats all.

since there is no way to verify ,but knowing the kind of person you are,you are probably being honest when you say that people have called you to pay you for extra machines placed at locations you found.i am willing to bet these are longtime business associates that thanks to you have made hundreds of thousands and to them it`s no sweat to pay you a few hundred bucks.you probably wont get that (ecspecially since many see it my way)with bulk vending,with machines making a few thousand a year if that.

i wonder whAT ohers more experienced opeators opinion of this are?maybe we should split this topic?

hey bev can you give me an answer on this please?

Just to clear up an issue- Mid-West Locators is still in business. I spoke to Jackie about 3 days ago about some locations. She states they are staying busy and doing just fine. You can contact her at:

Phone-(417) 987-4207  Email- jbarlow@midwestlocators.com

Web:

http://www.midwestlocators.com/

hmm I upgraded a couple of accounts they got me,I guess I can call them to pay them now.

pop lady:new topic started this is the title: why should the vendor pay more to the locator if the location is upgradeable?