anyone know of an index of locators for bulk machines

lewisxx

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you talking about dude??? I am on here none stop look at my histoy ...posts everyday..I do have a staff to answer your question...what is it that I can do for you??

Are you going to actually get into vending?

do you know how a forum operates?? I mean to say ...how to look up history and subjects...like "list of vending locators" and such?

if I dont respond in 30 seconds flat ..dont panic bro...but Lewis you and my company would not be a good fit AT ALL...but I'd be glad to answer any questions I can to help you get rolling

I'm the person that called you the other day...lewis....I wanted to ask you about your vending locating...no answer on the phone the previous several days....do you do the locating....do you work from your home....I know how to go on the list of locators on this site...limited...do you know where there are a more wider range of locators adverising their businesses

I'm the person that called you the other day...lewis....I wanted to ask you about your vending locating...no answer on the phone the previous several days....do you do the locating....do you work from your home....I know how to go on the list of locators on this site...limited...do you know where there are a more wider range of locators adverising their businesses

I know who you are like I told you in the other post on the other thread you started.

How does not being able to answer the phone equate to being offline or not working for that matter???...I'm not always waitnng by the phone for someone to call and utilze voice mail often...so leave a msg next time...I get an email on everycall that goes through and there were only two unanswered last week with no voice mail left so I guess that was you... back to back on friday.

But like I said I can not work for you ...you and I would not do well together. so really where I work and who does what I my company shouldnt concern you too much.

I will try to help out in the other ways if you quit asking me if I know who you are and calling and not leaving msgs like I am suppose to be waiting for your call??? LOL

and you say the list here is limited??? how many did you find online??? how many locating companies do you think are out there???

me and kickstar are one of the few reputable ones left to my knowledge

I'll leave a message the next time I call...so I didn't know....are you kidding about not working for me...i wanted to give you a chance...

In the same way you may be picky about who you do business with... I am too...I get the feeling you think your doing me a favor and your kinda demanding already and your not even a client..LOL

I like clients who are relaxed and  patient and let me do my job...AND most importantly understand this business to some extent already...I dont think your ready for me yet and would pick my services apart and I'd refund your money and kick myself in the butt because I knew better

I take it you are on a different time zone than I ...I didn't think you would call back if it was getting too late at night....I wouldn't......it seems like a difficult task to me to place a machine...I wonder if it is so difficult to you...is the theory everybody is going to say no...that is what is seems to me......

Lewis I will give you a number of a locator you and her will be on the same level Her name is

Wilma her phone # is 847-677-1053  She might be able to help you out..I bet if i call Eddie

this time of night he would answer...I got his cell #

the age has nothing to do with it...I want to pursue vending on the side...I'm indecisive about buying an affordable bulk vending machine to try it out...all I have encountered for locators though is shady guys....the eddie b locator they say is so great on tis site wasn't helpful to say the least...shady..I will be purchasing the machine though