anyone know of an index of locators for bulk machines

lewisxx

Lewis you blew it buddy ! Imo I don't think you deserve to be a member here and share the wealth of information that the members have contributed. I love the fact that Steve runs a forum that allows people to speak freely but for you to take this conversation out of our house is an entirely different matter!! As for me this will be the last time I read or answer any of your post and I would encourage everyone to do the same!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis you blew it buddy ! Imo I don't think you deserve to be a member here and share the wealth of information that the members have contributed. I love the fact that Steve runs a forum that allows people to speak freely but for you to take this conversation out of our house is an entirely different matter!! As for me this will be the last time I read or answer any of your post and I would encourage everyone to do the same!

amen

but I don't know??? it was kinda of fun to roll up the sleeves again for a minute LOL

but then to have the members backing me...well... that was  pretty damn cool...I kinda like this new thing around here LOL

still get to fight...and no one's pissed at me...well no one that really matters that is... hhmm

changed my mind...welcome Lewis :P

Well, just a thought to all.  I've talked with Lewis several times too.  Yes, he's a little quirky.  Yes, he does ask a lot of questions.  Yes, he is indecisive. 

But, I will say, sometimes it's the Lewis of this world that makes the biggest difference.  I've had people call and ask a million questions, tell me they wanted to locate one machine and end up buying one hundred.  I've had guys call talking about ordering 100's of locations and never order a single one. 

I don't know where this Lewis fits in all of this, but I'll say this.  He has been far more prudent and diligent with his money than most.

Spread the Love!

Regards,

Rob

Well, just a thought to all.  I've talked with Lewis several times too.  Yes, he's a little quirky.  Yes, he does ask a lot of questions.  Yes, he is indecisive.  

But, I will say, sometimes it's the Lewis of this world that makes the biggest difference.  I've had people call and ask a million questions, tell me they wanted to locate one machine and end up buying one hundred.  I've had guys call talking about ordering 100's of locations and never order a single one.  

I don't know where this Lewis fits in all of this, but I'll say this.  He has been far more prudent and diligent with his money than most.

Spread the Love!

Regards,

Rob

Did you decide to do just "one" for him???  why not?

I dont mind answering a million questions ...I do it all the time...all the time... and it has nothing to do with him just getting started or being prudent or diligent or any other cute words you have for his actions or about him only having few machines...I do that all the time too...

it's his lack of manners and showed no gratitude at all after I spent time with him...just hung up.

and when he starts calling you shady and all you did was talk to him for 20 mins and try to point him in the right direction...not one penny was exchanged...he started syaing that stuff because I would not do one machine for him...no other reason at all.

then see if you still feel like 'spread'n the love"  to the lewis's of the world

geeez

Nothing against you Eddie. 

things are seldom what they seem. 

Your right about that though...someone on the other forum pmed me and said they new him personally and that he is like 60 yrs old and has like a 1000 mahcines out...and they dont understand why he's coming on here like a newbie ...thats just he say she say though ...I dont know what his deal is just that I have no more time for it.

btw no offense taken ahole LOL :P

but then to have the members backing me...well... that was  pretty damn cool...I kinda like this new thing around here LOL

I got your back eddie! weird thing is I dont even use locators and I got your back! hell I feel like we grew up together your so damn popular on here, what impresses me about eddie is he will stand in there and answer you head to head no matter how bad it gets and he usually comes out looking like the good guy!

I asked eddie to stir something up last week because he was to quiet, as usual he delivered, do I owe you for locating one weirdo? ;D

but seriously I say all this in fun, I kinda feel sorry for lewisxx he seems like an oddbird at best. good luck to you lewisxx dont let the account delete button hit you in the golpher on your way out :o couldnt help myself ;D

I may be out of line in regard to my treatment of Lewis but you guys decide. I just couldn't help myself. Here is an email exchange between Lewis and I...

Lewis writes...

I can't believe this crappy website stays open...there are a lot of annoying people on here...everyone stinks and the blog does too

My response...

I will look into the situation for you and take appropriate action. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Lewis writes...

I request that my profile be removed......I receive too many annoying spam from this crap site...request to get out...leave me alone..my inbox is being filled up with spam...there is dim wits to talk with on the line...annoying

My response...

Sorry, Profile deletion is not allowed on VENDiscuss. Also, I own my own server and it is spam free. You are not receiving any unwanted emails from my server. My suggestion is a simple one. Stop acting like an idiot and you will not be treated as such.

Have a wonderful day Lewis and enjoy the forums!

Sooo... Am I out of line? Should I cut this guy loose and do him a favor by relieving him of all the "unwanted spam" that is filling his inbox?   ;D

Lewis obviously has way too much time on his hands, he's contributed nothing worthwhile to this site, and has annoyed everyone who has tried to help him. I don't think you're out of line at all Steve. I say cut him loose.

I may be out of line in regard to my treatment of Lewis but you guys decide. I just couldn't help myself. Here is an email exchange between Lewis and I...

Lewis writes...

I can't believe this crappy website stays open...there are a lot of annoying people on here...everyone stinks and the blog does too

My response...

I will look into the situation for you and take appropriate action. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Lewis writes...

I request that my profile be removed......I receive too many annoying spam from this crap site...request to get out...leave me alone..my inbox is being filled up with spam...there is dim wits to talk with on the line...annoying

My response...

Sorry, Profile deletion is not allowed on VENDiscuss. Also, I own my own server and it is spam free. You are not receiving any unwanted emails from my server. My suggestion is a simple one. Stop acting like an idiot and you will not be treated as such.

Have a wonderful day Lewis and enjoy the forums!

Sooo... Am I out of line? Should I cut this guy loose and do him a favor by relieving him of all the "unwanted spam" that is filling his inbox?   ;D

OUt of line...I thought you were being kind to the jerk...being an idiot is one thing...but being a rude and bashing others Idiot is another thing all together that deserves no mercy.

yeah he kept emailing me and syaing he knows I own vendiscuss etc...and I told him I would consider placing one...because I like to help newbies...like rob said do one or two and they might buy 200 machines but as soon as he hung up on me after i had a 20 min q and a...no thanks or nothing ...at that very second I realized this was not a man I wanted to do business with...if that makes me shady so be it LOL

kick his golpher off

My response...

This board is a gold mine for information

Steve he called your board trash ect, yes you said the right thing ....all he has been is trouble kick is butt off..

good job steve! there's something wrong with lewis and it isnt vendiscuss! I say delete him and if you can block his ip address I would do that too!

From now on I think when someone is acting like an idiot it should be referred to as dont be a lewis!

Hey so and so, your a lewis! Stop acting like a lewis! Damn, Im such a lewis! Lewis' are everywhere!

good job steve! there's something wrong with lewis and it isnt VENDiscuss! I say delete him and if you can block his ip address I would do that too!

From now on I think when someone is acting like an idiot it should be referred to as dont be a lewis!

Hey so and so, your a lewis! Stop acting like a lewis! Damn, Im such a lewis! Lewis' are everywhere!

:P

good job steve! there's something wrong with lewis and it isnt vendiscuss! I say delete him and if you can block his ip address I would do that too!

then that would let GOLPHER off the hook.

Or leave her on and everyone send her one email a day wishing her luck in her new venture and that we're all rooting for her

This was the point of my post and the reason why I refuse to delete his account. Why should I grant his request and help him with his "spam" problem after he bad-mouthed this board. That would be doing him a favor.

I have a feeling that Lewis will be a member of VENDiscuss for a long, long time. Whether he likes it or not!  :angry: