anyone know of an index of locators for bulk machines

lewisxx

the age has nothing to do with it...I want to pursue vending on the side...I'm indecisive about buying an affordable bulk vending machine to try it out...all I have encountered for locators though is shady guys....the eddie b locator they say is so great on tis site wasn't helpful to say the least...shady..I will be purchasing the machine though

your an idiot dude ...to say the least ...I talk to you the first time for dang near 20 min answering ridiculous questions(Not newbie questions that I dont mind answering but personal and then something about  what do I do if you get kicked out for not wearing rubber gloves when your servicing your machine...and thats not even the worst one)

and the next time you leave a msg and when I call you back ask me what do I want??? you called me... and then when I say no to placing one machine you act offended.

I already told you I was not interested in working with you in several posts so why you even called I have no idea but rest assured i will not be returning your calls anylonger after calling me shady when all I did was answer questions.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will keep looking for an locator that has business....all I did was expose this one

You know how many...much more skilled than you have tried to "expose me"

If anyone is going to expose me it's going to be kelly ...not some imbecile with no guts scared and waiting for a sign from the almighty to spend 50 bucks on a business.

hell yeah LOL B)

I'm shady??? he's shady...he's like talking to a retarded  6yr old

EDDIE AND LEWISXX THE TRUTH!  I will post more at 8pm stay tuned!

ok I couldnt wait so eddie promised to locate 700 machines for me but demanded I pay twice thru paypal WTF! I agreed and now he owes me 1400 locations, answer your phone eddie, eddie are you thwere? helloooo eddie!

What I want to know is how is Eddie shady?

He gets you 5 locations THEN you PAY him..

That is good business.. No way he can screw you like this...So how is he shady?:huh:

and then I offer to do less than that for less than that to help get him rolling and he's still whinning...just doesn't pay to be nice to some folks...soooo glad I didn't let this clown sign up with me a week ago

by the way...I like your pictures and when you have a location.....let me know

oh my god!  Go away already!

if anybody was exposed for anything, its you whose been exposed for a dork.

I think the funniest thing about this is eddie actually talked to this clown for 20 solid minutes on the phone! Eddie I hope you realize that's 20 minutes of your life you'll never get back. And lewis you know nothing about exposing him, hell I'm in the middle of busting this whole eddie b thing wide open, I have proof he has weapons of mass destruction.

First off, I didn't know there was any other vending blog.  I'm a member of several yahoo vending groups, but they have 0 activity.

Second, I went to this blog and signed up but could not post.  Maybe there's a delay or something.

Anyways, I tried to repsond to this 'pounder' guy.

I really hate it when somebody with absolutely now knowledge of the situation just comes into the foray and start to stir up GOLPHER.

Eddie, you are right to not have any dealings with this turd.  He will cause much more problems for you in the long run.