anyone know of an index of locators for bulk machines

lewisxx

This was the point of my post and the reason why I refuse to delete his account. Why should I grant his request and help him with his "spam" problem after he bad-mouthed this board. That would be doing him a favor.

I have a feeling that Lewis will be a member of VENDiscuss for a long, long time. Whether he likes it or not!  :angry:

yeah after I thought about it for a minute... I'm down with that ...if he wanted to stay he'd be out ...he wants out...well...he's not the boss of you...LOL

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

son of a lewis, i went to a spot today and it was CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS. Those motherlewising lewises could have lewising let me know, oh well the machine is still in the front and still looks perfect so it'll probably be fine... but if it gets damaged in the renovation process, im gonna have to kick someone's lewis

Update on our email exchange...

Lewis writes...

i am a idiot??? a lot of people asked the topic to be removed about " anyone know of a locator index"      and yes a lot of people are recieving spam from the website...yes they are....whos the  idiot here  you!    if you dont remove my profile from this blog i will  take steps to have it removed..and this will be my blog

My response...

I'm sorry Lewis but no one is receiving any spam. My site is certified spam free and you will not receive any unsolicited emails from it.

The only emails you, or anyone else for that matter, will ever receive are those that you have chosen to receive via your profile. That is not considered spam.

Have a wonderful day Lewis and enjoy the forums!

Steve

Also, I moved this comedy show to the golpher hole since it really has nothing to do with discussing locators anymore.