Remember that coin pusher guy Mark Gardner Vendiscuss turned me on to?

jamesjmcgough

Not only did he deliver as promised but well beyond what was expected.  Anyone doing business with Mark can be assured you are dealing with a true professional. We spent weeks getting this little operation going including export/import logistics. He was always available for consultation.

Mark is into more than just coin pushers. He designs and manufactures some pretty incredible interactive vending machines as well. Send me a message and I will get you his contact info.  I think he belongs to Vendiscuss but can't remember his user name.

:) :) :)

• Like 1

This is not a bragging session -- but just a confirmation of what James is stating.

I referred Mark to James because I had dealt with Mark on many occasions.

He was always fair, prompt, communicative, and great to deal with.

Mark and I had been discussing a few things he was working on and he mentioned something he was putting together that I thought James might want.

It was exactly what James had been looking for according to his posts I'd read here on the forum.

Via PM, email, and phone I got James and Mark together...glad I did -- seems they're both happy.

Again, not taking any credit -- Rather, my post is just to underscore how important Vendiscuss is to the vending community. And pointing out that there are some good people (Mark, James, etc) in this business.

I think I might owe you a few Sherlock. Our home in Costa Rica is always open to folks who help us achieve our goals. Come on down dude!  We can throw one of those white faced monkeys(or pollo if you prefer) on the old barbie and throw down a few swills. Staying at the Rancho Bonita Gardens does not cost you a dime once you are here. However, we may put you to work for couple hours in the mornings helping us in the shop. Later on, we can have some real fun and go to the bar and collect some monedas from the Beavers and drink up the profits!

Pura Vida

• 2 years later...

Hello, I am the Mark Gardner mentioned on this post. I'm glad to hear I am received positively.  I try to always be as helpful as possible. Unlike most, I'll take calls at all hours of the day and seven days a week when possible.  I have several machine projects in development. These are not only coin pushers, but also unique entertainment gumball machines, capsule machines and others.  The website is www.uniquevend.com for short or the full name is www.uniquevendingconcepts.com   my email is:  vendingconcepts@gmail.com   You can get my phone number from the website.  Have an excellent day,   Mark