List good deals you find on CL, Ebay or others you cant get because it's out of your area.

VBVending

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you will get it performa. Good luck they would pay for themselves after the first collection.

That's the hope. I spoke with the seller- he's actually getting rid of an entire route's worth of racks, so I'm going to see what else he has.

Sweet buy the racks on location if you can. Whys he getting rid of them? how many racks are you talking about?

I get the feeling he bought a storage unit. I'll see what he's got for racks on location, if any. From the pictures he sent it looks like a bunch of 5 ways with some 7 and 9's thrown in. All Northwestern equipment as far as I can tell.

I get the feeling he bought a storage unit. I'll see what he's got for racks on location, if any. From the pictures he sent it looks like a bunch of 5 ways with some 7 and 9's thrown in. All Northwestern equipment as far as I can tell.

Performa, I'm here to announce that you win the

" You suck " award for the week!

That's craziness! We need a second thread for the WORST deals out there- we'd fill it up in no time!

You think that's crazy, there's a guy out here trying to sell 7 vendstars on location for 10 grand. The funny part is he's saying they make $250. + a month per machine. I would post the link but I'm on my phone. Crazyness I tell you.

Archived