ROGER FOLZ MOST FAMOUS QUOTE

bulkvendingwizard

The core complaint was that the "all American chicken" was made in china and very overpriced. Frank ( under his fake name of Rob) never disagreed or denied any of it. Just blamed it on "overhead" We can be big boys and speak our opinions and not call people who disagree with us bad names (thanks steve for taking the high road with you profanity laced rants and personal attacks) people said the wish the $1500 egg machine was made in USA and Ron agreed and said not only can I make it in USA, but I can do it at a better price. Not sure why that's so wrong or why it should be censored. I'm here to help others and learn from the pros here.

LONG LIVE THE $1500 chicken

I think you have lost any credibility you may have had around here when you tried to make Steve out to be something he is not by posting Steve's private message to you but with added info written by YOU to imply that Steve got kickbacks and special deals because of TVF.

That's a slap in the face to a man and a famiily that has sacrificed so much to help the vending industry by putting a lot of time, money, and effort into this forum.

Your changing Steve's message by adding lies is not your first offense around here, but it's the first that has been made public.

Your involvement and behavior in this thread says so much more about you than it does about those whom you wish to berate.

I for one am glad that it's not only Steve and the mods who now know the real you...or at least the "real you" you protray on THIS particiular member profile, since you have created more than one.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a big shot, never said I was. I own a small route, work monday and Fridays. No employees. Very humble, small businessman. Again, I'm shocked at this reaction to people disagreeing with you on something. Agree to disagree and move on

I am going to call you out and then I will stop posting. I am real like it or not Now you want to move on you thought I wouldn't respond. Well I did and now keep your mouth shut. Keep this forum clean and stay clear of knocking my friend Steve or HAV or anyone else. Stop it now. And either contribute properly or get away from this forum. There are good people that do not need a person with your limited knowledge knocking people. Your exposed and deal with it!

I cant believe what I am reading from you Frank. We had a nice email conversation last night. Every one keeps talking about not knowing all the facts, name calling, qeustioning peoples knowledge and experience and so on. Now Glen is getting the treatment from those same people? I have read every post on this subject from the very first one with the NBVA photo. No one has been thring to start crap. As far as Sherlocks post. I have always and continue to respect you as a moderator and member. You dont have all the facts either. I was lied to last night and it was not by Glen. Everyone got hot under the collar and said things they may regret but for the owner, mods, Frank, and a few others to pretend they sre all on the high road and everyone else is out of line is abs urd. I suggested website all move on. We should have.

It looks like my auto correct got me gew times. I hope my post is understood. As far as who Glen is. I know who he is. He is someone who I I have meet several times. Someone who has helped me several times. Like you said Frank he is a person. Not a computer screen. Now can we PLEASE stop all this and move on? Threads have been locked before. I think it is time for this one.

Ok I am sorry, I am a new member to TVF it is terrible to here the forum is shutting down. Now I apologize for this but can we all please just get back on topic this thread is supposed to be about Roger Folz and his contributions to the vending industry over the past 64 years, I know myself and likely many other dedicated TVF members would appreciate it if everyone would settle their pissing contest and carry on with life

I MITE HAVE TO SPEND MY SPARE TIME TALKING TO THE WIFE... ;D

I'm glad to hear that your wife and you are on speaking terms again Kiwi - now don't mess it up or it's back to the couch ;D

This reminds of the time in show and tale in grade school when Johnny brought in a nicer More expensive toy than I did. It pitched a big ole fit got a spanking than got over it. I dont have dog in this fight but as Rodney King stated " can't we all just get along". Anyhow hope everyone has a safe and successful Monday.

As far as Sherlocks post. I have always and continue to respect you as a moderator and member. You dont have all the facts either.

Whatever the facts are, nothing takes away the stink of what Glenn did.

If he was wronged by anyone, he should/could have publicized the offense without resorting to doctored quotes/posts in order to insult others.

He attributed words that are very damning (personally and professionally) in his posted "quote" from Steve that never existed in the original message.

I don't know how anyone can justify that behavior...especially when Glenn himself was on his own "high road" when questioning Steve's "morality and ethics" while lying in his own posts with doctored quotes.

It's hard to justify such hypocrisy.

I was away this weekend so I only know what I read now.

Since I didn't log in this weekend, I am relying heavily on what I now read in this thread....after the fact.

If you know facts that you think I should know in order to more aptly help moderate this thread/forum, please enlighten me...you and I have always been comfy enough PM'ing each other and working on things as a team, so please help me now.

BUT, before you get with me, ask Glenn if he changed any of the Steves words to make Steve look very bad to the members of this forum and ask him why he did it.

See how much of the truth he tells you ...and if he tells you the truth, tell me why such behavior is justified since those are the facts I am apparently missing.

I wish every post on this forum would get this much attention,I think its time to lock this post down,as we could all see this is not geting any of us any where.Could we just move on already!!!

I'm glad to hear that your wife and you are on speaking terms again Kiwi - now don't mess it up or it's back to the couch ;D

I am hoping this thread gets locked down before my wife reads what I said otherwise it wont be my couch she will be telling me to go sleep on.. it will be yours ;D

I also got your PM & I will send you an e-mail later on today..

So, of I read all this correctly, casseri kept editing and deleting post, then told ron,glen and others to quit whining about it, then HE got a taste of it back and he is whining about it? I am sorry guys, but this really smells like a April fools joke to me....

Archived