ROGER FOLZ MOST FAMOUS QUOTE

bulkvendingwizard

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just searching for the truth, first I hear Roger Folz is an unethical businessman, then later I hear from same person how he was excited to meet him and how great he is. I just wanted the cards laid on table. Will the real HA please stand up?

i just made a post and put link up to place in china where anybody can order that chicken machine. not only was the link omitted, the post had been re-written leaving out some points i made .. sounds like some real behind the curtain actions, makes me really trust a supplier knowing this!! what BS

ron

Ron, try posting it again. I may just take you to the Cheese Cake Factory if I buy one on the cheap!

You guys better watch out! There may be some warning points in your future!

Warning, Warning, Danger Will Robinson, Danger Indeed!

back to topic of Roger Folz...I met him and had dinner with him in Baltimore a few years ago.. He loves talking politics, he would be a great lobbyist to hire for bulk vending affairs.. I met Elliot and he was a great guy and had a great time chatting with him and his route he had also... I dont think Roger Folz ever looked at vending as a job at all, it was like a kid going to the park everyday as he loved it so much.. If there would have been a heir for him he would have never sold out i dont think..

ron

You guys better watch out! There may be some warning points in your future!

Warning, Warning, Danger Will Robinson, Danger Indeed!

Im sure it was because of me posting outside link i don't own.. I apologize for that, everybody does it about suppliers etc. so i figured this was same thing as they are a supplier. I understand rules and i respect that, i just wish they where enforced 100% if they are gonna be enforced, if they where and i didn't see it all the time i wouldn't have done it.. My post should have been deleted and not RE-written though.

ron

Ron ... it doesn't really matter the sales reps will just refer you to parasail

I ended up contacting all their reps until I found one who would play ball to give me a quote at least but they wanted a 20' fcl order ...

Ron ... it doesn't really matter the sales reps will just refer you to parasail

I ended up contacting all their reps until I found one who would play ball to give me a quote at least but they wanted a fcl

I guarantee if you called and ordered a short container of 50, they would NOT turn down your cash!

Let me make a few comments here.

1. Running a company such as Parsal involves a lot of expenses other than just the manufacturing of the product, those expenses must be factored into the cost of the product in order for the comapny to keeps its doors open. I'm sure that if anyone set their mind to it they could easily make a similar machine with a significant lower unit cost. If someone were to buy such a machine from such a small scale producer you also take on the much higher risk of that company not supporting or honoring a warranty or not even remaining in business. Does that $$ savings make the risk worthwhile? That's up to each individual business owner to decide.

2. There are several implications and accusations that HA is a shill for the Parsal Chicken machine, unless anyone can provide evidence of this its time for this to stop. Further comments along this line will not be without consequences. We are all here in a virtual space and most of what each individual claims and says is largly unverifiable so the credibility that individual earns is based on the QUALITY of their posts and HA has many quality posts. I have, in the full line section, spoken in high praise of the DN Bevmax machine because its a great machine, I absolutely love it and probably will not buy other brands unless the deal is too good to pass up. Does this make me a shill for DN? No, its a machine that I've found a lot of success with and wish to share that information with my fellow friends and members.

3. If you have not already noticed we have just begun another chicken machine raffle that was donated by Parsal, this has been in the works for a while. This thread was a topic of conversation today and Parsal was asked if he wanted anything done in regards to this thread and his response was "no, everyone has a right to express their opinion." So I seriously doubt that someone that has the integrity to resist a easy opportunity to remove posts that could create a negative perception about his product would engage in getting someone to shill for him either.

4. With the increasing membership and traffic here, the hosting expenses have gone up because we have been pushed into the next higher category of usage. Without the very generous donation of the chicken machine last year and this year it is very possible that TVF would have gone dark because the donations have not been enough to cover our expenses.

So open your wallets a little bit and buy a few tickets to support TVF and thank Parsal for donating the machine that will raise the funds to keep the lights on around here.

I didn't nor do I have anything negative to say about Frank or Roger, but HA did thats what I was trying to clear up. I was reading older posts as I do from time to time and ran across this thread and a post questioning Roger Folz' business ethics, which I found odd, so I questioned this. I hope I have that right, if not please let me know. As HA likes to say it's the good, bad and ugly and according to HIM, and I wanted to see the entire deck of cards on the table not just the jokers.

You do have the right to question someone else's posts, that's part of what TVF is about, to share information.

On the other hand, a line gets crossed when the conversation jumps from questioning someone's previous post to implying or accusing them of being a shill for another company. If anyone can prove it that then lets have it, if not, it is inappropriate and will not be allowed.

You do have the right to question someone else's posts, that's part of what TVF is about, to share information.

On the other hand, a line gets crossed when the conversation jumps from questioning someone's previous post to implying or accusing them of being a shill for another company. If anyone can prove it that then lets have it, if not, it is inappropriate and will not be allowed.

OK I can live with that..

so on the sharing part you mentioned... Why was my post rewritten and not just deleted?? the part where i mentioned the information for people if they wanted to buy factory direct? I mean if someone was on here talking about buying northwestern racks from say a biz op or sam's club and then somebody posted a link to Northwestern's website to buy direct wouldn't that be allowed?? I don't see the difference here??

please explain so i wont cross any lines that will get me in trouble.

ron

OK I can live with that..

so on the sharing part you mentioned... Why was my post rewritten and not just deleted?? the part where i mentioned the information for people if they wanted to buy factory direct? I mean if someone was on here talking about buying northwestern racks from say a biz op or sam's club and then somebody posted a link to Northwestern's website to buy direct wouldn't that be allowed?? I don't see the difference here??

please explain so i wont cross any lines that will get me in trouble.

ron

I am very interested in the reply to this question.

Ron, Glenn, Kelly and GBP (Not sure what your name even is)

I would like to ask you how each of you would feel if I came to each location that you had a rack or crane in and proceeded to climb on top of your equipment, pull down my pants and leave a steaming hot pile of golpher on each of your machines? I ask that because that's basically what you are doing here.

Each of you needs to read the forum rules. In it you will find the following...

THE ADMINISTRATORS AND MODERATORS OF VENDiscuss.COM RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MOVE, REMOVE, EDIT, CLOSE THREADS/POSTS OR BAN MEMBERS (HAVE POSTING PRIVILEGES REVOKED) WHO BREACH THESE RULES OR TERMS OF USE AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION, AND WITH OR WITHOUT PRIOR WARNING OR EXPLANATION.

That line basically says that if I want, I can edit every post you make to include the line "I like to take it up the golpher". So you pissing and moaning about post edits and this being an "open board" and other censorship comments are pointless. If you don't like it, leave. I will be happy to deactivate your accounts and forget you were ever here.

Why so harsh? None of you have any idea how much golpher money i make from this forum. We get great kickbacks and special deals all the time. I'm not going to let a few jack-off trolls like yourselves ruin it for everyone. So, I'm telling each of you right now. If I see just one more negative post that attacks me, the moderators, the members, or the supporters of this forum, you will be removed. I will no longer allow you to golpher all over what I and others have work so hard to produce. This is my house and you guests here. Stop shitting all over my furniture and show a little respect for others.

This is very disappointing to read.

Mike

Yea, up until this thread I thought the moderation had been pretty measured and limited. I would like to see a message automatically attached to each post the moderators have changed, to let folks know when and where this censorship occurs.

And look down at the big paragraph on the bottom of each page, it has a line that says...

" The material is published "as is" and does not represent the official views and opinions of VENDiscuss, its administrative staff, or any company. Any reliance upon the material presented on these forums shall be at users own risk. VENDiscuss does not review the substance of the content posted by its users and is therefore not responsible for any of such content."

So the lessen to be learned from the management of this forum is watch what we do, not what we say or promise.

Dear fellow Vendiscuss members,

Recently I have been informed that there has been positive and negative posts in regards to

the chicken machine as well as other members

I apologize in advance for spelling or my grammar as I am in a car while creating this response. I am going to talk from the heart, not some prescripted response. I hope you all don't mind that I am doing this

Ron Sindey, you may or not believe that it was my idea to recreate the chicken machine again. This is your right to believe in what you may think. I will not persuade you in any direction. What I can tell you is that my father was the first to manufacture the egg for bulk vending. I cannot post or I should say I do not know how to post the link but in last years Vending Times, there was a three page article on me and my family history. I do hope you read it or maybe someone can post it here.

The chicken machine of years past was a wonderful machine. This new chicken machine could be wonderful for all involved. I not only hope but I encourage you to manufacture a machine. Our industry needs it along with as many varieties that can be had. Again, you may or may not believe I came up with the idea but more than profits to me it would mean the world to me if the chicken machine is a success and is in every store. We are at an age were our industry needs advancements. My chicken or your chicken or anyone's chicken could be the start of fostering advancements in the industry

We have many good suppliers in our industry. Cardinal and A&A have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in having the proper molds and equipment to manufacture eggs. I also want to follow in my family's footsteps and manufacture inhouse our own line of eggs. With many different suppliers of chicken machines, all of the industries suppliers could properly provide the operator with egg mixes and everyone prosper

Ron, I couldn't agree with you more that the chicken machine should be made in the USA. You offered, now I call you out to teach me how to manufacture inhouse. I hope you will. But, please keep in mind that last May I was interviewed by the Long Island Business News and the entire topic was how we wanted to manufacture here in the States. Fios 1 News also did a TV segment which you can watch.

Gumball Prince, you might have created the post about the costumes as a joke but you have a really great idea. These machines can be changed for the different holidays or seasons which will enhance the life of the machine. I hope you or some other companies do follow up on your idea. I think it's great!

We are all afraid of change. It's ok, I go back and forth constantly about change. But I encourage you to support our industry manufacturers and

Encourage them to try new things. Oak,Beaver, A&A and Northwestern are some of the finest people and finest manufacturers in the world. Please do not berate them for copying styles but rather encourage them to design more. Years ago A&A came up with that I Think was the best of all times as of yet, the EBV. They spent so much time and money to design this machine for operators to turn around and bash it. It was a great machine. I could recall years ago we were operating them in the Caldor account. Our best item ever was a $5 Tommy Hilfiger lanyard keychain. The machine worked and it worked well. Problem was operators were scared to change and to invest. Well, today we are still at 50 cents or 75 cents with a few $1 machines. Just think what we as an industry could have done

Ideas and passion come at great costs. I am sure Ron whomever you think that did decide to spend years of his time designing and changing this machine. The man hours needed as well as the hundreds of thousands in prototypes and promotions as well as testing. I could assure you this was not paid by some Chinese company. You are in a great position to profit on all this good will. So, please make a machine it will hurt me a little by losing some customers but it will make the entire process worthwhile. When money comes second to passion it does not matter how many sold but how many are out there.

I encourage operators of all sizes to support any of us manufacturers, as long as you try it. You will be amazed what it can do

Ron I hope to become friendly with you and learn from you so we as an industry can all prosper.

Thank you all for your time and effort and Happy Easter!

Best regards,

Frank Parisi

Thanks Mainor. I thought my absence would make things better but the dicks just got bigger. You can thank them for my decision. They've accomplished their mission and I have much more important things in my life to worry about than those children.

Archived