ROGER FOLZ MOST FAMOUS QUOTE

bulkvendingwizard

<p>And on the chicken clothing line if someone really decides to do this I think theres definitely a market I would also consider a harley davidson leather jacket, maybe something that incorporates the product we're vending also

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't nor do I have anything negative to say about Frank or Roger, but HA did thats what I was trying to clear up. I was reading older posts as I do from time to time and ran across this thread and a post questioning Roger Folz' business ethics, which I found odd, so I questioned this. I hope I have that right, if not please let me know. As HA likes to say it's the good, bad and ugly and according to HIM, and I wanted to see the entire deck of cards on the table not just the jokers.

As moderator when I see a thread over a year old get bumped up my first question is why? Is there a legitimate reason or is someone trying to be controversial, earlier in the thread you "liked" one of HA's posts that was not very different.

So what you are saying is we can not speculate or imply on TVF, everything posted here has to be a fact and we have to follow up with proof?

Yes and No, don't you love ambiguous answers? ;D I'm sure you want further explanation. When I am looking at posts one of the major influences in making a decision to take action is earned credibility. In this case, HA has been a long time member and has added meaningfully to a conversation many times, he has, IMO, earned credibility. If a new member came aboard and start to enthusiastically talk about the chicken machine the motivation would be much more in doubt due in large part to the lack of earned credibility.

By extension, by claiming the HA is a shill for the chicken machine, in my mind, also calls into question the credibility of a company and the family behind it that is well respected in the industry because they have earned credibility.

From your posts I am not aware that you have or operate any chicken machines, so when I look at the posts HA, IMO, has earned credibility because he does.

Other members on this forum have also said positive things about the earnings of their chicken machines giving posts along those lines greater credibility.

So for those reasons, in this case, I challenge you to prove it or stop it. On the other hand, if there were a number of folks that were regularly posting members that had earned credibility that spoke about different results then I would not necessarily feel the need to challenge them. It may not be totally fair but given this format its the best I know how to do.

I also don't want to imply that discussion about the chicken machine is verboten unless its positive. Quite the contrary, there are many topics about the machine that are worthy of discussion in a civil fashion without unfounded allegations being thrown into the mix. It's cost to benefit comparison, other competing machines on the market, actual results after placement short and long term etc. Yes the Parsal family is a supporter of TVF, but that does not give them a free pass. However, I will give them the benefit of the doubt. I think that this is reasonable, I hope you do as well.

OK I can live with that..

so on the sharing part you mentioned... Why was my post rewritten and not just deleted?? the part where i mentioned the information for people if they wanted to buy factory direct? I mean if someone was on here talking about buying northwestern racks from say a biz op or sam's club and then somebody posted a link to Northwestern's website to buy direct wouldn't that be allowed?? I don't see the difference here??

please explain so i wont cross any lines that will get me in trouble.

ron

Ron,

I had nothing to do with that. I've said previously that there is, IMO, nothing wrong with posting a third party link that you are not affiliated with and I have asked the same question.

T

<p>And on the chicken clothing line if someone really decides to do this I think theres definitely a market I would also consider a harley davidson leather jacket, maybe something that incorporates the product we're vending also

That's the same as the toy and joy chickens. Different themes and backgrounds for seasons

Glen has been a member of these forums for 3 months. He has 133 posts and 52 likes. I guess that makes him a jack off troll.

You do a good job as a Moderator Mission. Keep up the good work.

About posting negative on the chicken machine, Frank told me while we were having lunch the other day I could post what ever I wanted good or bad, that he would never try to sensor me. Frank wants all opinions good or bad on the chicken, you never know what idea might be incorporated into a future machine. Hopefully with the time we have left here members won't spend so much energy trying to dragk other members down and bashing products or machines that they have no experience with.

About posting negative on the chicken machine, Frank told me while we were having lunch the other day I could post what ever I wanted good or bad, that he would never try to sensor me. Frank wants all opinions good or bad on the chicken, you never know what idea might be incorporated into a future machine. Hopefully with the time we have left here members won't spend so much energy trying to dragk other members down and bashing products or machines that they have no experience with.

Frank says he wants everyone opinion and I believe he does. Why do you keep insisting when opinions are given they are dragging others down and bashing products? This is the kind of rhetoric that has lead this thread to where it is.

Mike

Its when certain members continually attack of members credibility without good cause or when certain members think there cute by continously posting sarcastic remarks. I don't particularly care for you or your post big mike but I don't constantly needle at you trying to get a reaction because it would be childish and pointless.

I have no idea why you wouldn't like me. Have we had an issue that I am unaware of? I guess I did use sarcasm in response to Steve calling a good member a jackoff troll but I also believe I backed it up with facts. Glen is posting good content that is being well received by the membership here. Its something I look for when I consider people for the Pro section. I have always been a advocate for this forum and try to get good operators on here. Once they are here I will not sit by and have them be bashed by you or even Steve just because you don't care for their opinion of a product.

Mike

Thanks Mainor. I thought my absence would make things better but the dicks just got bigger. You can thank them for my decision. They've accomplished their mission and I have much more important things in my life to worry about than those children.

- So the failed vending operator (Steve) is calling those with multi-decade, profitable operations 'dicks' because they questioned why a 'wholesaler' would mark up a machine around 300%??

- And you say you are closing the forum after the next raffle...going to get to add another 'failure feather' to your brimming cap I guess.

But you still have the gall to call the successful operators 'children', while yourself acting like the second grader who didn't get picked to be a starter on either team at the playground so he takes his bat and ball and goes home...

And on the subject of this thread that has gotten WAY off course. Wendi and I had the honor of meeting Roger Folz in Baltimore at one of the last Boss shows. He took the time to sit with us and tell all of the great old stories. He just finished one about charming secretaries with a gumball ring while he was lobbying for the industry. He gave one to Wendi and she posed for the picture I use as my avatar with the ring and Roger. We are all in this industry together from Roger Folz down to the guy that joined Vendiscuss today. Maybe everyone can just change the subject?

MIke

Im all for mikes idea I think its time to put a fork in this thread

I don't think many people know that is Roger. Wendi and I was happy to meet him and have told the story many times, We always get the same response. Who? LOL! We know who. Thats all that matters.

Mike

Dear fellow Vendiscuss members,

Recently I have been informed that there has been positive and negative posts in regards to

the chicken machine as well as other members

I apologize in advance for spelling or my grammar as I am in a car while creating this response. I am going to talk from the heart, not some prescripted response. I hope you all don't mind that I am doing this

Ron Sindey, you may or not believe that it was my idea to recreate the chicken machine again. This is your right to believe in what you may think. I will not persuade you in any direction. What I can tell you is that my father was the first to manufacture the egg for bulk vending. I cannot post or I should say I do not know how to post the link but in last years Vending Times, there was a three page article on me and my family history. I do hope you read it or maybe someone can post it here.

The chicken machine of years past was a wonderful machine. This new chicken machine could be wonderful for all involved. I not only hope but I encourage you to manufacture a machine. Our industry needs it along with as many varieties that can be had. Again, you may or may not believe I came up with the idea but more than profits to me it would mean the world to me if the chicken machine is a success and is in every store. We are at an age were our industry needs advancements. My chicken or your chicken or anyone's chicken could be the start of fostering advancements in the industry

We have many good suppliers in our industry. Cardinal and A&A have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in having the proper molds and equipment to manufacture eggs. I also want to follow in my family's footsteps and manufacture inhouse our own line of eggs. With many different suppliers of chicken machines, all of the industries suppliers could properly provide the operator with egg mixes and everyone prosper

Ron, I couldn't agree with you more that the chicken machine should be made in the USA. You offered, now I call you out to teach me how to manufacture inhouse. I hope you will. But, please keep in mind that last May I was interviewed by the Long Island Business News and the entire topic was how we wanted to manufacture here in the States. Fios 1 News also did a TV segment which you can watch.

Gumball Prince, you might have created the post about the costumes as a joke but you have a really great idea. These machines can be changed for the different holidays or seasons which will enhance the life of the machine. I hope you or some other companies do follow up on your idea. I think it's great!

We are all afraid of change. It's ok, I go back and forth constantly about change. But I encourage you to support our industry manufacturers and

Encourage them to try new things. Oak,Beaver, A&A and Northwestern are some of the finest people and finest manufacturers in the world. Please do not berate them for copying styles but rather encourage them to design more. Years ago A&A came up with that I Think was the best of all times as of yet, the EBV. They spent so much time and money to design this machine for operators to turn around and bash it. It was a great machine. I could recall years ago we were operating them in the Caldor account. Our best item ever was a $5 Tommy Hilfiger lanyard keychain. The machine worked and it worked well. Problem was operators were scared to change and to invest. Well, today we are still at 50 cents or 75 cents with a few $1 machines. Just think what we as an industry could have done

Ideas and passion come at great costs. I am sure Ron whomever you think that did decide to spend years of his time designing and changing this machine. The man hours needed as well as the hundreds of thousands in prototypes and promotions as well as testing. I could assure you this was not paid by some Chinese company. You are in a great position to profit on all this good will. So, please make a machine it will hurt me a little by losing some customers but it will make the entire process worthwhile. When money comes second to passion it does not matter how many sold but how many are out there.

I encourage operators of all sizes to support any of us manufacturers, as long as you try it. You will be amazed what it can do

Ron I hope to become friendly with you and learn from you so we as an industry can all prosper.

Thank you all for your time and effort and Happy Easter!

Best regards,

Frank Parisi

I think its great when one of our suppliers is active on VD. As stated there are many wonderful suppliers that can win when a new machine comes to market. There are also great ideas here on VD to improve on products or even create new ones.

It's not a machine or product that drives any of us. It's our passion for the business.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Dear fellow Vendiscuss members,

Recently I have been informed that there has been positive and negative posts in regards to

the chicken machine as well as other members

I apologize in advance for spelling or my grammar as I am in a car while creating this response. I am going to talk from the heart, not some prescripted response. I hope you all don't mind that I am doing this

Ron Sindey, you may or not believe that it was my idea to recreate the chicken machine again. This is your right to believe in what you may think. I will not persuade you in any direction. What I can tell you is that my father was the first to manufacture the egg for bulk vending. I cannot post or I should say I do not know how to post the link but in last years Vending Times, there was a three page article on me and my family history. I do hope you read it or maybe someone can post it here.

The chicken machine of years past was a wonderful machine. This new chicken machine could be wonderful for all involved. I not only hope but I encourage you to manufacture a machine. Our industry needs it along with as many varieties that can be had. Again, you may or may not believe I came up with the idea but more than profits to me it would mean the world to me if the chicken machine is a success and is in every store. We are at an age were our industry needs advancements. My chicken or your chicken or anyone's chicken could be the start of fostering advancements in the industry

We have many good suppliers in our industry. Cardinal and A&A have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars in having the proper molds and equipment to manufacture eggs. I also want to follow in my family's footsteps and manufacture inhouse our own line of eggs. With many different suppliers of chicken machines, all of the industries suppliers could properly provide the operator with egg mixes and everyone prosper

Ron, I couldn't agree with you more that the chicken machine should be made in the USA. You offered, now I call you out to teach me how to manufacture inhouse. I hope you will. But, please keep in mind that last May I was interviewed by the Long Island Business News and the entire topic was how we wanted to manufacture here in the States. Fios 1 News also did a TV segment which you can watch.

Gumball Prince, you might have created the post about the costumes as a joke but you have a really great idea. These machines can be changed for the different holidays or seasons which will enhance the life of the machine. I hope you or some other companies do follow up on your idea. I think it's great!

We are all afraid of change. It's ok, I go back and forth constantly about change. But I encourage you to support our industry manufacturers and

Encourage them to try new things. Oak,Beaver, A&A and Northwestern are some of the finest people and finest manufacturers in the world. Please do not berate them for copying styles but rather encourage them to design more. Years ago A&A came up with that I Think was the best of all times as of yet, the EBV. They spent so much time and money to design this machine for operators to turn around and bash it. It was a great machine. I could recall years ago we were operating them in the Caldor account. Our best item ever was a $5 Tommy Hilfiger lanyard keychain. The machine worked and it worked well. Problem was operators were scared to change and to invest. Well, today we are still at 50 cents or 75 cents with a few $1 machines. Just think what we as an industry could have done

Ideas and passion come at great costs. I am sure Ron whomever you think that did decide to spend years of his time designing and changing this machine. The man hours needed as well as the hundreds of thousands in prototypes and promotions as well as testing. I could assure you this was not paid by some Chinese company. You are in a great position to profit on all this good will. So, please make a machine it will hurt me a little by losing some customers but it will make the entire process worthwhile. When money comes second to passion it does not matter how many sold but how many are out there.

I encourage operators of all sizes to support any of us manufacturers, as long as you try it. You will be amazed what it can do

Ron I hope to become friendly with you and learn from you so we as an industry can all prosper.

Thank you all for your time and effort and Happy Easter!

Best regards,

Frank Parisi

It seems this post is just directed at me. Like i repeated before when all this started all i questioned was the costs of the machine. Thats all i was debating. I agree with most everything you say and i never bashed your machine or you as a supplier..Im sorry everybody got so emotional that i questioned it?:huh: thats why everybody started bickering was the fact that questioning something like this was so "off limits" ..I was left defending myself but i just mentioned facts or importing , pricing etc.... It looked like on the surface and also on the timing that the chicken raffle had now bought this forum. Just bad timing really and everybody got ruffed up.

I did see this exact machine a while back from chinese supplier Neofuns. It was a dino theme and looked exactly like it is now. I am not a fan of chinese machines vs taiwan machines in my own opinion though.. You are very successful at promoting the machine and developing a distributor base to sell them. I understand for distributors to promote and distribute your machine you have to have a locked in price as they have to make money also. I have bought many a machine from Asia and I know the process is very simple.

I manufacture machines , mostly coin pushers but also Multicades etc. I have built all metal cabinet machines in the past (air pump machines) but now i use mostly wood and plastic. Im a small operation, but vending is a small market, I too have a bunch of designs for all types of equipment i want to build.. If the economy wouldn't have put such a beating on my routes the last few years i would have progressed many of them further..I know of some fab companies that currently build all metal cabinets for the gaming industries that could make a all metal cabinet for the chicken machine right here in the states. I have used them in the past to make all metal coin pushers for a customer in California and the process was simple and not that expensive.

I can build a chicken machine, made here in america, i love building new things. Ill do it and post the steps on here as a blog. All parts on all of my machines are cnc cut so once the first prototype is made and I get a successful design the mold is set and they can roll off the line. All the members can chime in and become part of the process. The only thing influenced on my design from your design would be the ability to have a bill acceptor and maybe the small size.. I don't have one of your machines so it wont be a "copy", i respect anybody's design and wont do that.

hope everybody are friends again and nobody is mad at me.

ron

Hi Ron I believe your response was honest and a reply is warranted for all to see. By educating ourselves and others, we protect as well as promote our industry.

I know well of the dino machine. To shed some light I also know the owner of Neo Fun well. To prove this I received an email from them this weekend that someone with the Skype name of Nick-tdc contacted them. They have informed me to that they informed this person to contact ParSal. I assume this Skype is your address. I have nothing to hide. Actually Neo Funs is a trading company. The Dino machine is a lower cost version of our machine made of wood not steel and with lower grade electronics. The reason why Neo Funs passed this information along to us is because we have a very strong legal firm based out of Hong Kong that represents us. They are not allowed to sell copies of our version and they must inform us when they are contacted. This costs money, lawyers on retainer in HK costs money. You ask why our machine is expensive so that you all know we have extra expenses that protect us that most don't even realize. Our legal firm here in the United States is Much Shelist Morrie Much of Much Shelist has protected us legally. This is the same Morrie Much that at one time represented the National Bulk Vendors Association. To retain services of this caliber it costs a lot. Many of you know that years ago the association could not afford Morrie after 30 years of service. So this could be one of the many reasons why you think our price is high. But we are protected and protected well

I honestly have no problem with negative comments. The only thing that truly happened is now that people that once were not interested in the machine is now looking at it

Closely. For that I must thank you and others.

I do want to address something that should hit home. Years ago this forum had a very close friend of mine be an active member and he gave his life here. His name was TBird Johnny. Some of you ask why he no longer posts. Well what happened here today happened to him. Johnny asked me if he could sell some of my used equipment. In doing so he didn't realize what needed to be done to do this properly. Yes he made some mistakes but the horrible things said to him was heartbreaking. He sat in my office for hours crying and vowed to never post again. It's terrible that any one could treat a person like that. Today I witnessed this all over again. Steve has gone out of his way to provide this site. Hav vending is also a very important person on this site. And they both were attacked. Look inside your hearts and realize everyone is a person not just a computer screen

I have also realized that many people are posting because they feel that others may have received promotions or financing or just acknowledgment from me. I openly tell this here right now if anyone is interested in the machine I will do what ever it is to help them. I may not be able to help everyone but I will try. Also anyone needs to reach out to me or just want to say hi email me fparisi@parsalvending.com

I also openly will say that I encourage the truth to

Be said on here I have no problem with any of it. I just responded to your Neo Funs and Dino statement and hopefully I educated you more on the situation. Everyone is free to source products and buy products from anyone they choose. I plan on one day to manufacture my own eggs but I also mentioned that I think A&A and Cardinal are good egg suppliers. Try us all. I will never force anyone to only know about me or my company. Every one here should at least try dealing with every supplier in our industry. Each and everyone of them are fine suppliers

Ron and others I promise you I would never use anyone for benefit and I encourage everyone to speak freely. This revival of the chicken machine was my idea and has been in development for many years. I am not making the profits that you might think but rather I am promoting my dream of seeing the chicken machine succeed. In the end, if I sell an operator the chicken or you sell the operator the chicken I am a winner knowing my idea worked

I will do whatever it takes to help the operator here on VD. I also wish you luck on building your machine and I do hope you will sell me one. I would like to have one for my collection along with having it on my route. I'm a fair person, I like to try everyone's machine and see how we can all benefit from it

Please going forward everyone can say positive or negative things about my machine I will learn from it but no one should berate Steve or anyone else on this site. I remember what it did to my friend TBird and it hurts me to see what it did to him

Best to all of you and I hope I can be of help to some. Looking forward to the emails

Frank

Have your fun while you can because I'm closing the forum after the chicken machine is awarded.

I thought this was just an April Fool's Day joke... I am Sorry you feel this way Steve!!

I don't know what I would do with my spare time if it wasn't for TVF!!

- So the failed vending operator (Steve) is calling those with multi-decade, profitable operations 'dicks' because they questioned why a 'wholesaler' would mark up a machine around 300%??

- And you say you are closing the forum after the next raffle...going to get to add another 'failure feather' to your brimming cap I guess.

But you still have the gall to call the successful operators 'children', while yourself acting like the second grader who didn't get picked to be a starter on either team at the playground so he takes his bat and ball and goes home...

Let me respond to a few things here. First of all, this post by borderjerry is probably the one that hurt the most out of everything posted here. Mostly because it comes from someone who I thought was a friend of the forum. Also because the opinion expressed was based on limited knowledge of the facts. The circumstances that led up to this go much deeper than what is posted here. What everyone is witnessing in this thread is the culmination of an ongoing issue that has been, for the most part, handled behind the scenes.

As for the PM that Glenn posted. I admit, most of it was written by me. I will not deny that but he added a crucial segment that I never said. The part about kickbacks and me receiving a lot of money is a downright lie. Take a look around. We generate absolutely no revenue from advertising. 100% of the money to keep this place running comes from member donations and raffles. The latest raffle came about due to our host kicking us up to a more expensive plan due to increased traffic. I cannot afford the new plan so I, and everyone else here, are relying on donations to keep us online. Like it or not, Frank was generous enough to donate the chicken machine to help raise funds so we can remain online. The least we can do is show a little respect for those willing to foot the bill.

Since Glenn decided to share my PM publicly, I will share the responses I received from that PM.

Ron replied...

man im proud of the work you've done..im not trying to golpher on anybody.. I thought everything i mentioned was valid stuff.. so is what your saying is that this chicken machine is off limits for discussion and debate unless its positive reinforcement?? I never once said it was a bad machine, just complained about price .. didnt know that was such a no no on the board..

I really enjoy the forums and sharing ideas. I have even offered to give a machine at costs for fundraiser..

I really am sorry you are seeing this as me shitting on your furniture??

I'm not sure if he is being honest but I appreciate the well thought out response.

Glenn writes...

Nobody questioned your Athority, just your morality and ethics

Funny how this came from a man who posted a private message and altered it to add outright lies. Glenn is nothing but a cancer to this forum. He questions my morality and ethics when he continually posts lies and exaggerations throughout the forum. He is a master manipulator and not what he seems. Glenn continually breaks forum guidelines and when confronted, he plays dumb and acts like he wasn't aware of what he had done. Add to that the fact that he continually registers for new accounts on the forum and uses them to back up his own posts. I've had to eliminate several of his additional accounts but I'm sure there are more we haven't found yet. And he has the nerve to question my ethics?

A response from GBP...

First off, welcome back Adolph, I mean Steve. I would be very impressed if you could golpher on every head of a nine head rack. A feat of balance and control. You must regularly use Metamucil. I realize we don't have freedom of speech here, but to change what one is saying is wrong. The post should just be deleted, not rewritten. I do understand this is your playground, so we must play by your rules. I really don't give a golpher if I'm banned or not. I have made some friends on here, and for that I thank you. The whole concept of vendors sharing ways of doing business is ludicrous. We ultimately compete against one another. Why would I give my trade secrets away to some guy who may be in the next town over? The real world of vending (like any other business) is survival of the fittest. I guess you don't know that, as you are no longer in vending. I enjoy the forum, but don't take it seriously. If I am permitted to remain a member here, I guess I will stop shitting all over the house. I may even start my own blog on how I am building my charity chicken vending route. I hope it doesn't lay an egg.

I really don't know what to say about this one other than if you feel this place is a joke then why do you continue to visit? Oh yes, I know. Because your only intent is to cause trouble. This is just a game for you. GBP is personally responsible for the loss of several very good TVF members. The negativity he spews around here is seriously detrimental to our forum and I'm sick of it.

For the record, I did not rewrite Rons post. I simply removed one link. That action is well within my rights as the admin of this forum so I will not apologize for it. We reserve the right to edit any post for any reason. I'm not sure why everyone thinks we are not allowed to do so.

I will also add that the only reason we are back online is due to the overwhelming response I received last night via email. I received nearly 100 emails asking that TVF return. I realized that there are far more of you who truly appreciate what we have here than those who do not. It would've been unfair of me to penalize the many for the deeds of the few. I will share some of them in an upcoming blog post as I feel they confirm for me just how much our members care about, and enjoy, this community regardless of what is being said elsewhere on the web.

I also received many questions as to why I can't just ban the offending members. The answer to that is its just not that simple. Sure I could clean house and rid the forum of everyone who has a differing opinion or whom I do not like but where would that leave us. Its a fact that I do not like a few of these members but I can not simply ban someone because of my personal feelings.

Contrary to popular belief, aside from actual spammers, we've only banned 1 or 2 real members in almost 6 years. It is not something we like to do but sometimes its necessary for the greater good.

Also contrary to popular belief, we very rarely edit anyones post. Yes, the option is open to us but it only happens on rare occasions so the notion that everything here has been doctored is simply not true.

No one knows the decisions that I make here everyday. Some are easy, some are hard. All anyone ever sees is the result. This forum is much like vending. It is not "set it and forget it". As we grow and more personalities join, those decisions get harder and harder. All I am trying to do is present the best possible product for everyone to enjoy. You may not agree with my admin style but quite honestly I feel it has served this community well over the years.

Thinks for being the bigger guy here steve. Personally I hope you do ban gumballprince and glen, send the message if your not on here for the right reason we don't want you around. Hopefully it would serve as a warning to the couple of other members that like to provoke similar situations. One thing ive realized is if and when this forum does get shut down we will be losing a huge resource

The core complaint was that the "all American chicken" was made in china and very overpriced. Frank ( under his fake name of Rob) never disagreed or denied any of it. Just blamed it on "overhead" We can be big boys and speak our opinions and not call people who disagree with us bad names (thanks steve for taking the high road with you profanity laced rants and personal attacks) people said the wish the $1500 egg machine was made in USA and Ron agreed and said not only can I make it in USA, but I can do it at a better price. Not sure why that's so wrong or why it should be censored. I'm here to help others and learn from the pros here.

LONG LIVE THE $1500 chicken

Glen it's Frank under Robs name again I guess that bothers you. Well too bad

Ron seems to be a very nice guy and I agree with some of his points and he unlike you can realize what it is to have overhead and appreciates that.

Your bitterness and constant inciting only makes those who realize that your frustrated with yourself and the business you have built. Actually you were the one to start this entire mess and out right kept the fire going. You incite Ron or anyone else. Deal with it my chicken is $1,500 either work hard to afford it or not. You can knock it all you want because it doesn't matter. I openly tell everyone here reading do not blame Ron or even Gumball Prince or Bouncy Balls the real trouble

Maker is YOU!

We have all had failures and I for one tell everyone I have had ups and downs. But I am human just like Steve and HAV. If they only talked about the positives or were only successful they would not be human. I feel for you. It's outwardly visible that you have your issues. So feel free to take it out on me. I am more than confident and more than secure with myself. I am also man enough to acknowledge what not only what I have done right but what I Have done

You take yourself as such an authority on vending. Glen who are you? I may or may not be the most successful and maybe also Steve or HAV or even Roger and others but I can tell you this People know us very few know you. So if you want to enter into a character debate here I am throw all your punches I can stand tall and proud and most of all either good bad or indifferent people know me. Who really knows you?

I am a very dedicated and real member of the vending industry with roots that can be traced back to the 1940's. For every article written on you

I will produce my own. It's out there if you like to read it or not it's out there. Where's yours?

Attack me it gets old and people will realize you are just a bitter person but stop attacking others that do good for all of us.

Your such a big shot. Prove to me I am wrong and show me proof your such a success

Frank Parisi

Archived