Debit/Credit card readers on vending machines

I would be carful not every location can you put $50 in cash behind a pane of glass and not have it break.

Please be aware that at this time USAT only supports machines that use MDB coin mechs

If you have bad Version reception USAT does offer ATT based readers.

Walta

Hi, what was your reason for switching? How does USAT compare to InOne? Are you using their ePort or ePort Connect system? Thanks

I am using ePort, I was not with InOne long enough to really form a strong opinion one way or the other. I switched to get on the Verizon cellular system.

I am using ePort, I was not with InOne long enough to really form a strong opinion one way or the other. I switched to get on the Verizon cellular system.

Thanks.. I was looking into inOne Technology or Vendmate as they are called here & I thought you may have changed because it was not a good system.. Is Verizon Cellular System only available thru USATech? I have never heard of Verizon as we don't have them here. Is their Cellular System superior to everyone else?

Thanks.. I was looking into inOne Technology or Vendmate as they are called here & I thought you may have changed because it was not a good system.. Is Verizon Cellular System only available thru USATech? I have never heard of Verizon as we don't have them here. Is their Cellular System superior to everyone else?

Here in the US we have ATT, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile as the four largest wireless carriers (not sure what order). I have been a Verizon customer for over a decade as a cellular customer and have experienced on many occasions the ability to get a signal for my phone when others with other carriers couldn't. So when I started having a problem with connection issues at a couple of locations with my InOne units I made the change to USAT. I don't know if they are superior everywhere but they sure seem to be here.

Here in the US we have ATT, Verizon, Sprint and T-Mobile as the four largest wireless carriers (not sure what order). I have been a Verizon customer for over a decade as a cellular customer and have experienced on many occasions the ability to get a signal for my phone when others with other carriers couldn't. So when I started having a problem with connection issues at a couple of locations with my InOne units I made the change to USAT. I don't know if they are superior everywhere but they sure seem to be here.

Would I be able to call you to discuss USATech? Would be nice to get an unbiased opinion from someone if it's ok with you just PM me the best time to call.

• 6 years later...

Archived