Okay, what should i do with 5-7000 bucks?

JLM Vending

I had a long talk with my father and he has some money he saved for me long ago. He said i can used it and it's between 5-7000 bucks. I have already blew money bigtime when i first got in vending. We are talking 900 bucks per candy machines. Now i still feel i need to build with PMM but others here say differently. So with 6,000 bucks how can i play it safe?

Why on earth would you start yet another thread about the same things you've already asked? Such a waste of time. J, I think this is not for you. I started with a heck of a lot less money than you, and using the same knowledge I (and others) have given you, ( that I learned on my own because I am old and started out long before the was an internet) built a very nice business. Everything you need to know is right here, free. I guarantee you that at least one person has followed the advise given to you so far and at some point in the future will have a seven figure income. Seriously J, it took me 20 years to learn what you have been given for free.

IF you blew your money big time when you first got into vending, and you now want to use 5-7k on vending PMM, you can say goodbye to the 5-7k unless you stop being stubborn and stop starting new threads, and read old ones!!!!!

I believe people are tired of you doing this day in and day out. Take a day to read, and take in the info, not just look at it and say you read. You wouldn't be asking this question if you already read.

I think it would be foolish to blast $6,000 on new equipment- Peanut M&M's won't dig you out of that deficit for years. There is no "quick fix" to a vending company, and no amount of money will transform your route into a winner without a plan.

But according to Casseri gumballs don't sell. PMM have sold 10 times for me as much as gumballs, they are only 7 to 8 bucks where i live, there is specials often. Less than reeses now.

Again, location is key, and for some product choices, only you will be able to make the final call. If Peanut M&M's are your best seller, then build on that. I maintain that spending $6,000 on a peanut M&M "empire" isn't going to be profitable for you in the long run. Candy is fine up to a point, but it's hard to reach that "next level" on candy. I'd recommend going into capsules, toys, bouncy balls, etc. Keep your candy lines if they are profitable, but I'd invest in a "branching out" endeavor. In the end though, this is your decision. That's the beauty of your own business- you can do whatever you like. Good luck JLM!

Again, location is key, and for some product choices, only you will be able to make the final call. If Peanut M&M's are your best seller, then build on that. I maintain that spending $6,000 on a peanut M&M "empire" isn't going to be profitable for you in the long run. Candy is fine up to a point, but it's hard to reach that "next level" on candy. I'd recommend going into capsules, toys, bouncy balls, etc. Keep your candy lines if they are profitable, but I'd invest in a "branching out" endeavor. In the end though, this is your decision. That's the beauty of your own business- you can do whatever you like. Good luck JLM!

Yea maybe some racks. I just got back from the strip club 45 minutes away and on the way home half way, i peaked into one of my office spots. it's a vendesign and there is only 2 inches of candy left in PMM and trail mix. Im getting excited about vending again.

This thread is defiantly a waste of valuable forum space.

I'm glad someone else see's it the way I do. He's really getting annoying. Take a look at the threads he has started. Most of them have 20 or more replies. People have given him advice and suggestions and he just ignores it and goes on to the next. He changes his mind like the wind.

JLM, do us all a favor and save your money. Get out of vending. You are not cut out for it!

I'm as frusrated as you guys since it appears no one is taking my advice either! Ingoring a member has never been easier. If you all continually read and reply to these posts, you only have yourselves to blame.

A couple of stratigically placed clicks and you can relieve yourself of JLM forever.

1 - Click your member name in the upper right.

2 - Click "Manage Ignore Prefs"

3 - Type "JLM"

4 - Check the "Ignore" box

5 - Click "Save"

I'm as frusrated as you guys since it appears no one is taking my advice either! Ingoring a member has never been easier. If you all continually read and reply to these posts, you only have yourselves to blame.

A couple of stratigically placed clicks and you can relieve yourself of JLM forever.

1 - Click your member name in the upper right.

2 - Click "Manage Ignore Prefs"

3 - Type "JLM"

4 - Check the "Ignore" box

5 - Click "Save"

Beautiful, JLM just disappeared from my screen forever. Waiting for his next screen name.

...I just got back from the strip club 45 minutes away...

If your peanut M&M business failure doesn't sink your ship, your apparent entertainment choices will. I think you'd be a lot better off letting your father hold onto that money until you are mature enough to use it wisely.

If your peanut M&M business failure doesn't sink your ship, your apparent entertainment choices will. I think you'd be a lot better off letting your father hold onto that money until you are mature enough to use it wisely.

The strip club is one of his locations if I remember some of JLM's older posts.

I'm not going to get out of vending because I was told to. Im going to work it the best i can and hope i see something. From now on though, I will just read all the old topics and reviews instead of starting new threads. I have a little bit of ADD. But I will do that.

I'm gonna switch all the gumball heads from My racks and sell peanut m and m instead. It's very obvious you vendors that have been in the biz for decades still have a lot to learn. Thanks for opening my eyes j l m.

Well Antonio, before you bash M&M too much, check out this race from last night (Feb 18, 2012)

Kyle Busch edged Tony Stewart in a thrilling finish to the first race of 2012, using a sling-shot pass Saturday night on the last lap of the exhibition Budweiser Shootout to beat the defending NASCAR champion to the checkered flag.

The WINNER was the 18 car - Yes, THE M&M CAR!

post-232-0-22145900-1329702553_thumb.jpg

Here is a driver and jumpsuit to use when servicing your M&M rack.

post-232-0-87386700-1329702580_thumb.jpg

Look at how that M&M car holds up under harsh conditions! Better than Reeses, Mike & Ike and Trail Mix! Notice there is NO gumball car to be found. Hmmm...

post-232-0-96399100-1329702611_thumb.jpg

After a hard day of servicing, you and your crew can celebrate!

post-232-0-33086200-1329702635_thumb.jpg

And last, but absolutely NOT least. The ultimate prize!

post-232-0-82456100-1329702659_thumb.jpg

So Antonio, NEVER under estimate the power of M&M's!!!!

As T-Bird used to say, "I Love Bulk Vending"

Well Antonio, before you bash M&M too much, check out this race from last night (Feb 18, 2012)

Kyle Busch edged Tony Stewart in a thrilling finish to the first race of 2012, using a sling-shot pass Saturday night on the last lap of the exhibition Budweiser Shootout to beat the defending NASCAR champion to the checkered flag.

The WINNER was the 18 car - Yes, THE M&M CAR!

post-232-0-22145900-1329702553_thumb.jpg

Here is a driver and jumpsuit to use when servicing your M&M rack.

post-232-0-87386700-1329702580_thumb.jpg

Look at how that M&M car holds up under harsh conditions! Better than Reeses, Mike & Ike and Trail Mix! Notice there is NO gumball car to be found. Hmmm...

post-232-0-96399100-1329702611_thumb.jpg

After a hard day of servicing, you and your crew can celebrate!

post-232-0-33086200-1329702635_thumb.jpg

And last, but absolutely NOT least. The ultimate prize!

post-232-0-82456100-1329702659_thumb.jpg

So Antonio, NEVER under estimate the power of M&M's!!!!

As T-Bird used to say, "I Love Bulk Vending"

Bravo!!!

LOL!

Does she have gumball flavored lipstick? They actually do make such a thing, you know.

But a bulk vending begger like myself can not be that big of a chooser!

And, congrats to Kyle. I think he earned about $200,000 for his team - not a bad days collection!

Here's my advice. Buy 1800 triples but get a good deal. Self locate. I have invested 2500 and have 20 vendstars and 15 1800s out and 15 1800s waiting to be placed. I found gravy locations too just yesterday one of my four taco places was all out after. 3 weeks. It had $192 in it.

Archived