The Dangers of Beer

mission vending

Beer contains female hormones!

Yes, that's right, FEMALE hormones!

Last month, Montreal University scientists released the results of a recent analysis that revealed the presence of female hormones in beer.

Men should take a concerned look at their beer consumption.

The theory is that beer contains female hormones (hops contain Phytoestrogens) and that by drinking enough beer, men turn into women.

To test the theory, 100 men each drank 8 large drafts of beer within a one (1) hour period.

It was then observed that 100% of the test subjects, yes, 100% of all these men . . .

1) Argued over nothing.

2) Refused to apologize when obviously wrong.

3) Gained weight.

4) Talked excessively without making sense.

5) Became overly emotional

6) Couldn't drive.

7) Failed to think rationally, and

8.) Had to sit down while urinating.

No further testing was considered necessary!!

I though it was hilairious!!! ;D

I told my wife and all I got was "the look" :unsure:

Half of the time, I think that look just means that they don't get the joke but they know it's about women and act offended cause it's just "what you do" when men make fun of women.

Btw, I don't drink, so maybe that explains why I am SUCH A MAN!

Half of the time, I think that look just means that they don't get the joke but they know it's about women and act offended cause it's just "what you do" when men make fun of women.

Btw, I don't drink, so maybe that explains why I am SUCH A MAN!

No. We get it. We just don't believe that men go there sometimes. It's like being married to a 10 year old and watching them laugh their heads off at their own farts.

Well it is nice to know that Women never make fun of Men.

By the way, beer actually does contain female hormones. (Actually phytoestrogen, or "dietary" estrogen.) It comes from the hops.

Women just don't understand real humor.

We get it. We just usually happen to laugh at men when they aren't trying to be funny.

For some reason, men don't seem to think it's funny when they wrap the weed eater string around their ankle or twist their arm up in plumbing snake.

Me? I think it's hilarious.

I remember giving a dumbfounded stare at my first wife when she got mad at me for letting a pot of water boil too long, saying "it will get double boiled" and way too hot.

I remember giving a dumbfounded stare at my first wife when she got mad at me for letting a pot of water boil too long, saying "it will get double boiled" and way too hot.

That's funny.

A little knowledge in the hands of some people can be a scary thing.

We get it. We just usually happen to laugh at men when they aren't trying to be funny.

For some reason, men don't seem to think it's funny when they wrap the weed eater string around their ankle or twist their arm up in plumbing snake.

Me? I think it's hilarious.

I think the vast majority of us here know we are joking with you lol. But in all honesty, some girls do get it... but some girls just don't get it.... my fiance.... lets just say I love her.

I think the vast majority of us here know we are joking with you lol. But in all honesty, some girls do get it... but some girls just don't get it.... my fiance.... lets just say I love her.

Ahhh, I can take a joke with the best of them. Trust me, I have a sister that defines "ditzy blonde." For instance, she was sending out birthday invitations for her 18th (a few years ago) and addressed them all to herself. When they came back to her, she wanted to know if she could reuse the stamps.

I can handle girl bashing. The question is, can all you guys handle boy bashing? :D

Ahhh, I can take a joke with the best of them. Trust me, I have a sister that defines "ditzy blonde." For instance, she was sending out birthday invitations for her 18th (a few years ago) and addressed them all to herself. When they came back to her, she wanted to know if she could reuse the stamps.

I can handle girl bashing. The question is, can all you guys handle boy bashing? :D

shauna you seem like a good sport! you reminded me of a "ditzy blonde" episode I had...a friend of mine asked me one time "how can you guys stand to sit on those tiny commodes?" I was speechless! ;D

shauna you seem like a good sport! you reminded me of a "ditzy blonde" episode I had...a friend of mine asked me one time "how can you guys stand to sit on those tiny commodes?" I was speechless! ;D

Tell her you tucked everything back and balanced on your tippy toes?

Archived