crane national snack 465

TKK

Anyone have experience w these? Therez a guy locally who has 3 of them in perfect condition hes asking 2100 i offered 1700 he took it! So im gonna meet him today. Thats a steal for me at like 570 a machine havent found any under 1100

yes thats a very good deal IMO congrats, you should get a quick return on that equipment.make sure

u dont end up with all ur capital tied up in fallow equipment locating can be a slow process. i try to close

locations then line up the equipment after unless its an exceptional deal.

Ok two of them are 465s one is a 765the 765 says it takes 1s and 5s and he said two of them need locks and the Freon to cool them or it won't cool the stuff inside. I didn't know they made these to cool...

I didn't know they made these to cool...

You got a pretty decent deal on them, though I think you might want to pay a little more attention and know exactly what you are buying before you buy stuff you don't need and can't use.

Yes I bought a hydrolic jack from him it was sooo easy using it. I bought a 1000 lb hand truck AT Lowe's for 180 and the damn thing broke today..now the coke machines were tilted so they said atleast to give it 24 hours before plugging it in?

Where

Can I buy the Freon these machines need?

You need to buy a legit vending dolly....

For some reason, I sense frustration... and it almost seems like the frustration of dealing with a child who you are having to babysit because it cannot think for itself.

Am I rushing to judgement too fast?

• 1 month later...

Hi guys I'm finally going to try to place these but they look super fancy inside witha white pad that has buttons like free vend count etc anyone have a manual or can help me w these

IF THESE DONY HAVE the coolant in them the Freon where can I get that done also would running the machine without Freon be bad or just leave it at room temperature? Is there a bypass switch? Anyone have a manual?

Hi guys I'm finally going to try to place these but they look super fancy inside witha white pad that has buttons like free vend count etc anyone have a manual or can help me w these

http://www.cranems.com/partsService/techPubs/CmsManuals.cfm for the crane national manuals

http://www.cranems.com/Manuals/NV/1670024.pdf specifically for the 765

IF THESE DONY HAVE the coolant in them the Freon where can I get that done also would running the machine without Freon be bad or just leave it at room temperature? Is there a bypass switch? Anyone have a manual?

I don't do drink and snack machines but you being new to this type of vending, I would spend the extra money and have an experienced vending repair man come out and have the machines looked over. He can refill your freon for you also. Then you can pick his brain for other information.

You should be able to disconnect the compressor and leave it at room temp if that's what you want. You will also need to make sure that you disconnect the circulating fans inside the cabinet or else it will get very hot from the heat they generate, enough to melt your chocolate.

Archived