One Year

PerformaVending

I figure I may as well share this with the people with whom it will resound. Last year, on June 16th, 2011 I set my Ultravend Vend3 out on location for the first time. One year in the business for me!

Well, enough of that- I've got work to do!

Thanks to everyone for all your help getting me to this point and beyond, you guys are the best!

I figure I may as well share this with the people with whom it will resound. Last year, on June 16th, 2011 I set my Ultravend Vend3 out on location for the first time. One year in the business for me!

Thanks to everyone for all your help getting me to this point and beyond, you guys are the best!

Congrats!

Congrats Performa!

Has this year been more or less productive than you anticipated?

Has your growth been faster or slower?

What is the most important lesson you've learned in year one?

Now that you have the benefit of hindsight, what was the biggest misconception about vending you had going in?

Congrats Performa!

Has this year been more or less productive than you anticipated?

Has your growth been faster or slower?

What is the most important lesson you've learned in year one?

Now that you have the benefit of hindsight, what was the biggest misconception about vending you had going in?

Congrats performa! What a great milestone. Most never make it to the one year mark.

King,

For years we have been trying to put together a section where we could post operator interviews. We've either had no one interested in being interviewed, or no one interested in doing the interview. I think you'd be a great interviewer.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

King,

For years we have been trying to put together a section where we could post operator interviews. We've either had no one interested in being interviewed, or no one interested in doing the interview. I think you'd be a great interviewer.

Sent using Tapatalk 2

Caserri,

I would be both humbled and honored to serve this site in any capacity that I possibly can. It has been the gold standard for vending information for both myself and countless other start ups. Just PM me with what I need to do to interview people and who I would interview and I would love to.

Congrats performa! What a great milestone. Most never make it to the one year mark.

King,

Sent using Tapatalk 2

I'm down for an interview :) sounds like an interesting idea!

Congrats Performa

May the coins rise to meet you

May stale candy and uninterested manager be always at your back.

May the Sun shine soft and never cause your gumballs to fade or candy to melt.

And until we meet again may the quarters always greatly overflow the palm of your hand.

-A remix if an Irish Blessing for Bulk Vendors

Keep it up, in another 15 years or so you will be one of the grizzly old veterans of the bulk vending wars. :rolleyes:

Congrats from a newbie I placed my first three machine just about a month ago. I have 7 out now. Slow and steady wins the race. I have a few more to place and Hopefully I can kick the full time gig to the curb and make a deccent living for myself doing this.

BigRedVender

Keep it up, in another 15 years or so you will be one of the grizzly old veterans of the bulk vending wars. :rolleyes:

So... in 15 years I'll be a "grizzly old veteran"... so what will that make you? :blink:

Also, I am down for an "interview" as well. To the question at hand, I got into this on a whim and I think I've grown at a steady pace since then. I've grown a machine or two at a time until now- and I'm still trucking along with the same old mantra- buy a machine, locate it, repeat. Unlike a lot of vendors, I haven't found "my" machine, as I really don't have a favorite yet. I like some machines, and I don't like some other machines, but I haven't found the "one" machine I really want to work with yet.

Most important lesson I've learned (so far) is to ask questions BEFORE you do something expensive, or perhaps "radical". If I'd asked before, I wouldn't be stuck with machines I CAN'T EVEN THROW AWAY.

Thank you everyone again for all the well wishes, and I look forward to reciprocating on YOUR next anniversaries!

Archived