Over Baited Crane!?

Nick505

no its not legal, i suspect the claw is set very weak OR the prizes are too big for the claw

to go completely around it as to make them not winnable.

in some states if you are playing for money you must win something every time

in many states it is not legal to place money or something exchanged for money in there

in other states there is a max limit to the value of any prize dispensed.

pretty much in any state that crane would be considered an illegal gambling device

wow, just wow... what a moron.. no i dont think its legal..

plus even on a operator perspective doing that in the wrong crane hes going to lose big time

thats a mission hill crane

those are not user adjustable and they are set payouts

mission hill have no operator adjustable settings

no payout settings

no claw strength adjustment

theres no collars on the claws to adjust claw size or bend claws..

bad choice for using a mission hill crane for that idea..

bet you in 3 mos you wont see him do that again

bill

note all the bills are wrapped around the same kind of toy, i bet there is no way

that toy fits in the claw it actually looks like the claw is too big for that toy. one

might bounce into the chute by luck but i doubt it could ever hold it well

derpderpderp, wow, not even close to legal, This is a felony in California, hey see if you can find more of the guys locations, buy some cranes and turn him in. You will have easy pickins when he is in the pen. Thats right we be bullies!

Crane-1.jpg

My friend sent this picture to me. This crane is located in California. Is this even legal?

first thought that came to my mind is...how many thugs does it take to smash a crane window? second thought was that claw is so weak you cant win! third thought what a dumbarse!

first thought that came to my mind is...how many thugs does it take to smash a crane window?

That's exactly what I was thinking. I'm surprised that the machine even stayed intact long enough for your friend to find it and send you a picture of it.

Yep, it's not only illegal but a federal crime when they get caught. remember wedges and ledges? use a quarter to knock other quarters off a ledge? the feds jumped all over those people. then they converted really quick to tokens for prizes. then 90% of thier market died.

RIP Wedges and Ledges.

there is someone here getting ready to do time. setup some of those dvd/game spin and win machines.

but they just had dvd boxes with cash in thier windows.

with that mfg of crane

i would go play it and empty it out

its a mission hill crane

so xx plays is better claw strength

he is going to lose a fortune on that crane. just by normal people playing it.

the only way he cant lose is if he disabled the coil on the claw..

you put $50.00 in that crane your going to double your money

if he did not disable or put a resistor on the claw wires.

hes new to cranes and did that trick with the wrong type mfg. of crane.

bill

Yep, it's not only illegal but a federal crime when they get caught. remember wedges and ledges? use a quarter to knock other quarters off a ledge? the feds jumped all over those people. then they converted really quick to tokens for prizes. then 90% of thier market died.

RIP Wedges and Ledges.

there is someone here getting ready to do time. setup some of those dvd/game spin and win machines.

but they just had dvd boxes with cash in thier windows.

huh? coin pushers are all over the place here, the legality varies from county to county

• 2 weeks later...

Looks good and enticing but things like this is what kills it for the whole biz...the lottery (aka mob)will see and start complaining throughout their (gov) channels that the cranes are taking away from their sales...next thing you know skill cranes will be lumped in some legislation against sweepstakes and cherry master rooms as illegal..

It'll be on the news with some goofball they find from the projects saying how they lost everything they own (about 15 cents) to the evil claw machine guy,,then the scene will change to some big mansion and the reporter chasing some claw machine operator asking him did he know how he was hurting the innocent kids playing his machines..

all the while the lottery guys will give each other bonuses and brag about how they help the kids by taking idiots money and giving scholarships away..

claw machines are considered game machines in most states as are pushers,,,but a few operators trying to go over the tops usually catches the eye of the MOB,,of course the mob of today are known as the state lottery and not some italian family!

ron

Archived