Uniform? Needed or not

addam111

Ive been wondering if anyone weres a uniform that they wear just to service their machines.

I'm thinking of getting a couple embroidered polo's and business khakis

Would it add more of a professional appearance??

I wear khakis and my white dress shirts I wear for my "day job". It gets the job done for me. I think a shirt would give an air of professionalism to your operations, so if you can justify the expense, I'd say go for it.

Yea i think i will and i may get a couple to wear all the time as i take pride in my routes. It will look better than my current look jeans and a plain grey shirt..lol

Yea i think i will and i may get a couple to wear all the time as i take pride in my routes. It will look better than my current look jeans and a plain grey shirt..lol

Whatever works! (Check out the TVF store, I think there are some shirts in there). Good luck out there!

i have a few polo shirts/hat with my co. name on it, it depends if im doing sales or service. i am gonna

get some t-shirts made up cause this time of year the polo is jusdt too hot to wear to do service

I would do an embroiderer polo shirt myself. That and a nice pair of slacks khakis and a Polo with your name one side and the Company name on the other. Find someone with a machine that can make them and you are all set.

I have regular shirts in red with my logo on fro.t and name on corner. Has coca cola on back lol I use it when I service it does feel better

Depends on the neighborhood, the locations, activity. Look sharp for sales, blend in for servicing! Servicing the ghetto in your khaki knickers and polo shirt is not the best idea. Looks good in the burbs but says beat my golpher in the hood.

Depends on the neighborhood, the locations, activity. Look sharp for sales, blend in for servicing! Servicing the ghetto in your khaki knickers and polo shirt is not the best idea. Looks good in the burbs but says beat my golpher in the hood.

I learned from an experienced vendor. Service uniform was flip flops, shorts and t shirt.

Anyone servicing my routes or placing my machines must wear a Kandy King embroidered polo, Kandy King Hat, black pants or black jeans and black shoes. They must also be clean shaven and wear no jewelry or rings that may snag on the gloves.

Your business is only as professional as you make it. The Kandy King always says, dress for the route you want, not for the route you have.

Anyone servicing my routes or placing my machines must wear a Kandy King embroidered polo, Kandy King Hat, black pants or black jeans and black shoes. They must also be clean shaven and wear no jewelry or rings that may snag on the gloves.

Your business is only as professional as you make it. The Kandy King always says, dress for the route you want, not for the route you have.

I totally agree with you Kandy King.

Let me interject this one thought also to everyone. If you dress like every one else when you service your route if someone comes and grabs your machine who knows the difference. You were a set color polo your company name ID badge etc... and people will remember that.

It adds a level of Professionalism to you and your business people will recognize and then know if someone else is messing with your stuff and Maybe even Call you about it. Is it worth it saving a piece of equipment from leaving a location. Like what was posted earlier of someone walking in saying oh I am here to grab this for repairs we will bring a new one out later. He the owner notices he isn't dressed like you and decides to maybe give you a call and it saves your stuff. Think that might make it worth it.

I totally agree with you Kandy King.

Let me interject this one thought also to everyone. If you dress like every one else when you service your route if someone comes and grabs your machine who knows the difference. You were a set color polo your company name ID badge etc... and people will remember that.

It adds a level of Professionalism to you and your business people will recognize and then know if someone else is messing with your stuff and Maybe even Call you about it. Is it worth it saving a piece of equipment from leaving a location. Like what was posted earlier of someone walking in saying oh I am here to grab this for repairs we will bring a new one out later. He the owner notices he isn't dressed like you and decides to maybe give you a call and it saves your stuff. Think that might make it worth it.

i agree it also will let them see that you are servicing your machines and not abandoning them

I wear a polo shirt. That, with my grey custom vending bag and my charming good looks, lets them know I mean business. I'm a Green Pill sucka! Unless it's 109 like it's been...then I curl up in the fetal position with my thumb in my mouth rocking back and forth wearing a Metallica T shirt...

Archived