bought these 2 machines today

TKK

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish you had not posted that link now I have to bid against you.

You did you see my private message.

Walta

What, a bidding war over a Savamco? This is truly new territory ;D

im gonna fix it, each motor new is $19 w a year warranty. then either place it or sell it easy for $800+ to a sucker. they r picking up the snack time combo i had for $400 tomorow

I bought the 4 used motors for 75 with free shipping.

The manufacture is out of business I do not think there were many distributors and most did not stock any parts.

Thanks for the link it was not there last time I looked.

Walta

Hey TKK, I really am enjoying reading your equipment purchasing adventures!! You've scored some good equipment at some incredible prices! Your tenacity & determination to secure good deals and grow your route has me awe-struck! It's nice to read about a micro business owner / entrepreneur who is on fire for the business and doesn't let anything get in his way or discourage him from reaching his goals! As a business owner, that's exactly the attitude you gotta have...no half stepping!! Your energy & excitement is contagious and it fires me up for the day's adventure on my route. Keep posting the deals you find & the locations you secure!! Thxs!!

Not yet i got 4 just needed 3 r they easy to install

Hey TKK, I really am enjoying reading your equipment purchasing adventures!! You've scored some good equipment at some incredible prices! Your tenacity & determination to secure good deals and grow your route has me awe-struck! It's nice to read about a micro business owner / entrepreneur who is on fire for the business and doesn't let anything get in his way or discourage him from reaching his goals! As a business owner, that's exactly the attitude you gotta have...no half stepping!! Your energy & excitement is contagious and it fires me up for the day's adventure on my route. Keep posting the deals you find & the locations you secure!! Thxs!!

Thanx buddy unfortunately I am not expanding quick enough finding like 1 location a month given I can place them all but like tire shops and places I think wouldn't do good

The hard part is getting the spring clip off without loss or damage of the clip.

Then reassemble the clip all by feel as I could not find a way to see the clip.

Walta

Not yet i got 4 just needed 3 r they easy to install

Thanx buddy unfortunately I am not expanding quick enough finding like 1 location a month given I can place them all but like tire shops and places I think wouldn't do good

I pulled my machines out of the two tire dealers because of slow sales, my original tire shop does great and not twenty miles away. I have cold drink, snack, bulk machine there.

Well mine was a rims 2 go rental place and I was making $170 a month and now the sales went to $40 a month and I noticed it was because they now provide free sodas to employees and customers as well as popcorn.

Walta just got the motors I have no clue how to install them they look easy 2 wires.

From the photos it looks like you have 2 motors removed. You see the metal shaft throw the center. Do you have the spring clips that bite into the shaft?

Walta

• 3 months later...

The AP 7000 series where the shelves are dropping out? I generally fix that by using a small car jack and a 2x4. Remove all the shelves, then pull the sliding panel out as far as it will go, then press the 2x4 up against the thin metal wall that holds the shelves in. ( get a helper to hold it in place ) Now use the small car jack to push the entire wall in a bit. Not too far, but enough to keep the shelves from falling out. 

All that is AFTER checking the rollers to ensure they're tight. ( And replacing any that are missing. They're kind of important. )

EDIT:

Also DO NOT paint the front of the machine. It just makes it look like someone painted the front of the machine. Go with the Tufffronts. They're totally worth it. 

Archived