So what are you waiting for?

havending

name='shepherdsflock' timestamp='1363033902' post='144415']

So what are the main selling points that your locations find so attractive about this versus a typical rack? If they already have a rack, how do you convince them that it's worth their floorspace to allow you to put a machine in?

[/u]

Locations are pitched racks, gum balls, candy and other small machines all the time. Infact many of them will say no or make an excuse just because they have heard the same old pitch so many times. They are wanting somthing neat and cool that not everyone has. The chicken is that machine, I have not had anyone say flat out no they all listen and are interested in the unit. They look at the machine and they know that it will create sales and that what they want.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So what are the main selling points that your locations find so attractive about this versus a typical rack? If they already have a rack, how do you convince them that it's worth their floorspace to allow you to put a machine in?

Not directly to your point, but one reason these are probably easier for most to locate is this:

How many times have you been turned down because location managers/owners have had bad experiences with previous bulk or crane vendors?

"Candy makes too much mess", or "the machines were always out-of-order", or "too many complaints that the claw machine never grabbed a prize".

Well, since the market isn't saturated with chicken machines, locations don't have those bad-experience excuses to keep you from getting a chance in their business.

Okay, it looks like I've got a busy family pizza chain location that wants a Chicken machine. I'm very excited, since I've been wanting to do this for a while. I see that A&A offers three different egg mixes. Deluxe, best, and economy. What are the differences between them? How much per egg is the price difference between the three? What have you found to be the combination of sales and cost?

One more question. I've got a few of my rack heads selling two inch capsules. Rather than dedicate one of them to be a mystery mix head to move remnants of product, I'm thinking about tossing in unsold 2" capsules with the eggs. What reaction do you think the customers will have if they get a regular capsule instead of an egg?

Okay, it looks like I've got a busy family pizza chain location that wants a Chicken machine. I'm very excited, since I've been wanting to do this for a while. I see that A&A offers three different egg mixes. Deluxe, best, and economy. What are the differences between them? How much per egg is the price difference between the three? What have you found to be the combination of sales and cost?

One more question. I've got a few of my rack heads selling two inch capsules. Rather than dedicate one of them to be a mystery mix head to move remnants of product, I'm thinking about tossing in unsold 2" capsules with the eggs. What reaction do you think the customers will have if they get a regular capsule instead of an egg?

The price diffence between A&A's 3 egg categories is very little...1 or 2 cents per egg.

Personally, I use the one titled "best" but occassionally order a ""deluxe" to throw in the mix.

As far as the idea of using your mystery mix in the chicken machine, I would do it, but I don't recommend you leave them in the caps.

Instead, add a box of empty eggs to your next A&A order and recap the left-over/slow-selling stuff into the eggs.

Another problem I need advice on. The pizza place owner still wants the machine but says he'll only allow it out in the entryway between the doors where my 8-way rack is. I'm nervous about this. The rack does about $100 per month. I'm not sure that being in an out of sight area with poor accessibility can bring enough extra income to justify the investment. Any thoughts?

Downsize your 8-head rack to a quad rack. Therefore, you'll have room for the chicken machine.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

I think I've got enough room for both. I have a Shooting Hoops right next to the rack that I might pull to make room. If I do that, I think I can get them both in there. Though, I wonder if I really need an 8-way if I have the Chicken. Maybe a 4-way would be better. I think I'll just put it in there and see what happens with the 8-way.

You could keep them both and if you have a change in your rack sales you could change it up. But I have not seen a decline in my racks. But watch out once you see the ease of use and servicing you will want more.

When is your chicken being delivered

I understand that the machine can be configured to vend at different prices for different payment inputs. Can it be configured to do a single vend for 75 cents and a double vend if a dollar bill is inserted?

You can do either or but not both

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Hav, did you run any of your machines without a DBA for any period of time or did you install them right from the beginning?

I did on one for a few weeks but when I added it the sales increased by 40%

Hav, did you run any of your machines without a DBA for any period of time or did you install them right from the beginning?

I use mars 2000 series they down stack well.

I use mars 2000 series they down stack well.

I just moved my chicken game out of one of my locations that had a change machine into a grocery store that doesn't. I installed a Mars 2411 u5 upside down and it works fine. Mars does make down stacking models but it will work if you have an upstacker on hand.

Has anyone had a chicken show in one of their locations? I know we have been very agressive in placing them infact we have had to create a chicken waiting list for locations. I plan on ordering more in the next week or so. And I know of others that have bought them so one of them showing up next to one of your racks is likely to happen. What we have found is that when we place a chicken we end up getting all of he vending in the location even adding racks and cranes to super busy places.

What we have found is that when we place a chicken we end up getting all of he vending in the location even adding racks and cranes to super busy places.

This seems to contradict your earlier statement that your rack sales haven't been significantly impacted by adding this machine. So what's the real story?

Chicken show? It does not use a pedestal.

The oak shows a pedestal and cabinet. Is this the unit your talking about?

This seems to contradict your earlier statement that your rack sales haven't been significantly impacted by adding this machine. So what's the real story?

hes saying ( i think) he uses it as a wedge to take the location from other operators

hes saying ( i think) he uses it as a wedge to take the location from other operators

You got it. The machine is an easy way in the door. Location owners have seen racks before. Show them somthing that will grab them

Archived