So what are you waiting for?

havending

Okay so I am about to purchase one these chicken machines. Before I do, I have some questions for you guys since I have only been dealing with bulk candy and honor boxes. I'm sort of confused on how the whole capsules (eggs) work. Do you buy the eggs and then have to buy the product and fill the eggs first or do the eggs you buy come with toys already in them? How many do you put in a machines and how do you have to have a dolly to move the machine around?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so I am about to purchase one these chicken machines. Before I do, I have some questions for you guys since I have only been dealing with bulk candy and honor boxes. I'm sort of confused on how the whole capsules (eggs) work. Do you buy the eggs and then have to buy the product and fill the eggs first or do the eggs you buy come with toys already in them? How many do you put in a machines and how do you have to have a dolly to move the machine around?

I don't own one yet, but I've been doing a lot of homework on them trying to see if they're a good fit for some of my locations. The eggs can be purchased from A&A prefilled with toys. You can also buy empty capsules and put toys in them yourself. When you first get the machine, the initial fill will take about 600 eggs. The machine has caster wheels, so you shouldn't need a dolly to move it around.

As already stated -- you can buy the eggs pre-filled through A&A.

There are 3 categories of egg mixes.

Stick to the one called "best" for starters, it's the middle-of-the-road mix: not the cheapest and not the most expensive.

Moving these machines is a breeze because they are on casters.

The size surprised me when I first saw the All-American in person because it looked so tiny.

I am able to load and unload these by myself and it fits laying on it's back in my standard sized truck bed.

How many parts are these machines shipped in? Are they easy to assemble? Also I keep seeing stuff about a dollar bill acceptor. Do you guys not use the one they offer as an add-on? And how hard are these to install on the mahcine. Thanks your help

You dont need a dolly to move this machine,the machine comes with wheels. you could purchase the eggs with the toys inside or you could also purchase the empty eggs you could get them from AA global or Cardinal dist.

How many parts are these machines shipped in? Are they easy to assemble? Also I keep seeing stuff about a dollar bill acceptor. Do you guys not use the one they offer as an add-on? And how hard are these to install on the mahcine. Thanks your help

Yes you want a DBV. Machine is shipped crate style. After you umpack its plug and play.

Archived