So what are you waiting for?

havending

I know that many bulk operators want a machine that will help sell product. But what about a machine that will also give you an edge when locating. I telling you that when I walk in to a location with a chicken flyer the location is all over it because its unique. It's a great way to get in the door with out having to be in a commission war. I have more being delivered this week and I would not buy them if they were not good earners. I serviced this one this past week. In four weeks there were only a few eggs left. post-1215-13616523308041_thumb.jpg

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

right now im at a tipping point and relying on used equipment to make my dollars go the furthest. So for me I'm waiting on a little more cash flow to make plopping down that kind of denero make sense. Hoping to get at least one by the end of the summer though.

havending,

How are your collections from racks affected when you place a chicken machine in the same location? I am contemplating placing chicken machines instead of cranes if the State of GA raises the licensing fees for cranes making cranes Class B machines.

havending,

How are your collections from racks affected when you place a chicken machine in the same location? I am contemplating placing chicken machines instead of cranes if the State of GA raises the licensing fees for cranes making cranes Class B machines.

Adv 250 a month. Both bulk and cranes do what they should. I have seen some post that they can't move product more than .50 this is the perfect machine for them eggs cost less than 8 cent.

havending,

My All-American is doing great, too. Still outperforming the earnings I was taking in on my old chicken machine.

My machines next to it have not suffered any, either.

As havending said (and my favorite thing about the All-American) is that you are not going into a location pitching the same equpment they have seen a million times.

I just acquired a bunch of new locations with a route purchase last month. I'm eager to try to get at least one of these placed at my top earners, though I'm going to wait a few service cycles before I start asking the locations to allow me to bring in new equipment.

My All-American is doing great, too. Still outperforming the earnings I was taking in on my old chicken machine.

My machines next to it have not suffered any, either.

As havending said (and my favorite thing about the All-American) is that you are not going into a location pitching the same equpment they have seen a million times.

It's funny you should say that because I have been working on a small supermarket chain here in Birmingham for several months. The answer was always we will look at it or I have to talk to my partner or I'm not sure kids will like it. Today after talking to parsal and knowing I have an order of machines on the way I stoped by the office of the markets and showed my flyer to the owner.

I didn't have to ask him but he asked me what do I need to do to get set up with these. Each of the 3 stores will get a chicken, a rack and a crane. He also took the first commission offer of 25%. This small chain is also growing.

Would 25%you be about average for what you should expect to pay?

25% commission is a starting point when negotiating commission. I will usually ask a prospective location, "Is 30% commission OK?"

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

I start at 20 and always feel the conversation out for what they are looking for. There have been many times where i have offered commission and they didnt even know or care about it until i brought it up.

Sometimes you need to read people.

There are so many questions on this forum and many of them are hard to give a GOOD answer for until you factor in all the variables.

What type of DBA (dollar bill acceptor) works with the American Chicken machine? Does this machine require a 12 volt DBA? Can you configure the DBA to accept $1, $5 and $10 bills?

How many eggs does this machine hold? Where do you recommend buying filled eggs?

What type of DBA (dollar bill acceptor) works with the American Chicken machine? Does this machine require a 12 volt DBA? Can you configure the DBA to accept $1, $5 and $10 bills?

How many eggs does this machine hold? Where do you recommend buying filled eggs?

I use mars 2000 series but other brands will work. It's a 110v. Holds about 750. I use AA for eggs. Depends on dbv if it will take a 20 the machine will turn out 40 eggs. Last Easter I got a few 20s

Sherlock is right on. About 60% of my sales are on the dbv so over half of my vends are doubles. Think of how a rack would perform if over half of your customers bought two items. I know many struggle with offering .75 vends this is a way to keep the vend price at .50 because the product is less expensive. It also has a full control board so you can have many pricing options.

Archived