So what are you waiting for?

havending

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talk to Parsal about shipping.

Much will depend on where you are and how many you order.

Like anything else, each variable will effect cost.

The good news is that these machines are not unnecessarily bulky or heavy.

Whats the average ROI in a kid friendly location such as a family restaurant?

I understand each location is different but if you could get one of these into a busy family restaraunt how long do you think it would take to get your ROI on one of these machines? I am strongly considering giving one of these a try.

Didn't you just ask the same question just a little while ago. Not satisfied with sherlock'

s answer.

Where is the best place to get the eggs for this machine. I see aa has empty eggs and cardinal sells them. Where have you guys been getting them? I have a grocery store to put one in to test the waters.

Where is the best place to get the eggs for this machine. I see aa has empty eggs and cardinal sells them. Where have you guys been getting them? I have a grocery store to put one in to test the waters.

Oh geeeeez!

I'll bet a busy grocery store would earn you a fortune with one of these!

Let us know how that goes, please.

As far as the eggs...I get mine already filled through A&A.

There are 3 categories of filled eggs at A&A: Economy, Best, and Deluxe.

I wouldn't recommend the cheapest mix...I go with the "best" (mid-level) mix, product code "BestC".

Although, I do occassionally buy the Deluxe and mix it in with my other eggs.

The Deluxe comes with gold eggs which look real good in an All-American.

I'm tinkering with the idea of filling my own eggs in the future.

There are some eggs with decent toys in the "best" mix but some of the filler stuff in there is really crappy IMO.

Of course, the chicken machine is also a great place to get rid of slow-sellers.

Just buy empty eggs, fill them with the slow-selling product, and add those eggs to either your own mix of good toys or one of A&A's mixes.

This works far better than selling slow-moving product as a "mystery mix" in a bulk machine.

This tread reminds me that I need to move my chicken machine around a bit. I have it in a very busy family restaurant and it does ok. I expected more from it but it plods along at a steady rate. Not bad for the cost of the machine though.

I need to try it out in one of my grocery store locations.

Oh geeeeez!

I'll bet a busy grocery store would earn you a fortune with one of these!

Let us know how that goes, please.

As far as the eggs...I get mine already filled through A&A.

There are 3 categories of filled eggs at A&A: Economy, Best, and Deluxe.

I wouldn't recommend the cheapest mix...I go with the "best" (mid-level) mix, product code "BestC".

Although, I do occassionally buy the Deluxe and mix it in with my other eggs.

The Deluxe comes with gold eggs which look real good in an All-American.

I'm tinkering with the idea of filling my own eggs in the future.

There are some eggs with decent toys in the "best" mix but some of the filler stuff in there is really crappy IMO.

Of course, the chicken machine is also a great place to get rid of slow-sellers.

Just buy empty eggs, fill them with the slow-selling product, and add those eggs to either your own mix of good toys or one of A&A's mixes.

This works far better than selling slow-moving product as a "mystery mix" in a bulk machine.

You can also just dump in your

Slow moving two inch caps. The slow selling 2 inch round from brand also works

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Just talked to the guys at all american chicken. Super nice guy no high pressure sales. Sending me flyer to help with locating and a quote including shipping. I will be ordering one next week for sure. I told them i heard about them on Vendiscuss. Can i get the # to AA for eggs? Thanks

Here's their site...the ph# is on top of every page.

post-1215-13624526899399_thumb.jpg

Another chicken placed in a busy buffet

Have after looking at your machine I dont think I put enough eggs in mine how many cases do you use to start out?

Have after looking at your machine I dont think I put enough eggs in mine how many cases do you use to start out?

I put in 600 to 700 I fill a little above the grass.

I placed one on Wednesday but my bill acceptors did not come in til Friday. So the wife and I went to put one on it. Couple hours from the house but she wanted to shop anyway. So 3 days it did 40.00 and that was with out the dbv. And that did not include a weekend because we got there when it open today.

Betson is charging $1499 plus 200 for freight the freight sound right for this machine? Seems like they tack on $200 for all equipment. I tried ordering direct from parsal but they said I have to get through Betson since I am a Betson customer already.

TNT Amusements is local to me and they sell the Chicken machine. I emailed them to see if they have them in stock. Maybe I will get out of the shipping cost.

http://tntamusements...?pg1-cid62.html

I guess I'm ready to try it.

You may get lucky and they may stock them. But more than likely they are being drop shipped from NY. But dont let the frieght hold you back you can get that back in a coulpe of weeks.

Betson is charging $1499 plus 200 for freight the freight sound right for this machine? Seems like they tack on $200 for all equipment. I tried ordering direct from parsal but they said I have to get through Betson since I am a Betson customer already.

over the years I have seen many fly buy night machine companies. They order wheels and coin mechs from AA build a cabinet and throw sticker on the side and charge you 800.00. Most time they are made from partical board lol. Parsal is not one of those companies. Their vending roots date back to the 40s including owning the Eppy Charm Company and creating the first eggs that would stay closed with out tape. If they were not doing it right they would not still be here. Im sure thats why they had you go to Betson. Sure they could have sold you and and made a couple hundered extra by cutting out Betson. But what kind of company would that make Parsal? Parsal plays fair and takes care of their customers as well as the companies who sell their product. I fell good dealing with a company like that.

So what are the main selling points that your locations find so attractive about this versus a typical rack? If they already have a rack, how do you convince them that it's worth their floorspace to allow you to put a machine in?

Archived