feedback on these combos?

TKK

I know...but I don't consider them combos. I'm finding machines Like crazy and I have the money for them, but these I've never had. I'm sure they could do good as they seem like almost full size machines. Of any of you have or had these please give me the pros and cons..

The one for $1800 I got them down to $600 and this one for $400. So for $1000 I would get 2 seperate coke and snack units... I'm wondering what locations these would work for. How heavy are these? How much do they hold? Thanx for any advice good or bad...

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/app/3656263170.html

http://elpaso.en.craigslist.org/app/3603815476.html

I have used a USI combo for a smaller account. They are still limited on the amount of selections, but they are better then the combined combo units. For $500. If everything works on them....and I had a place for it, I would get it.

Travis

I still have several of those sets in service, one in particular has been on location for over a decade. Decent machines, biggest problem is that if they get pushed and shaken around the umbilical cord that ties the soda to the snack can be damaged and its a real pain to cut into the harness covering, find the bad spot and put it back together.

I still have several of those sets in service, one in particular has been on location for over a decade. Decent machines, biggest problem is that if they get pushed and shaken around the umbilical cord that ties the soda to the snack can be damaged and its a real pain to cut into the harness covering, find the bad spot and put it back together.

I, too, have several of these. I try to solve the shaking problem by using 'mending' plates to screw the machines together. I also use 'L' brackets to bolt them to the wall. Shake away, suckers!

TKK, If you can get both pairs for $1000 you'll do fine. These are USI CD6 soda machines and GF19 or 23 snacks. The soda machines are cans only. Be sure you test them well before buying. Tell them to plug the sodas in so they are cold when you get there and then you want to test all motors, coin mech and validator. The soda machs weigh about 400 and snacks are about 300 lbs. Each pair will work for small locations with 25-50 people depending on how often you plan on servicing them.

I have seen these machines they are made by Wittern/USI, i guess they are ok as USI does make quality machinery, however i dont have any in my fleet due to its age as these machines are very old. The bad part with these machines is the capacity is very small so they will be of no use on a large location!. I can say that the USI VT5000 are a fantastic Combo if you can find one of these say up to 4 to 5 years old at a reasonable price it would represent a better buy due to its much larger capacity for both snacks and drinks.

I know...but I don't consider them combos. I'm finding machines Like crazy and I have the money for them, but these I've never had. I'm sure they could do good as they seem like almost full size machines. Of any of you have or had these please give me the pros and cons..

The one for $1800 I got them down to $600 and this one for $400. So for $1000 I would get 2 seperate coke and snack units... I'm wondering what locations these would work for. How heavy are these? How much do they hold? Thanx for any advice good or bad...

http://elpaso.en.cra...3656263170.html

http://elpaso.en.cra...3603815476.html

TKK,

These are both slave units where the soda machine uses the control board, BA and coin mech of the snack machine. You can use the snack machine by itself but the soda portion needs the snack machine to work

Some people like this as they only have one BA and one mech to worry about

Some people don't like this as they only have one BA and one mech and if one goes bad it affects both machines

what kind of locations do u guys have these in that youd reccomend? im sure they can carry decent ammount of snacks and cokes? would a $50 a week account be ok for these?

Archived