10 machines $2000 profit per month

F J Vending

Anyone stupid enough to believe you're going to "profit" $200 a month on a Vendesign deserves to lose their money! That may be a little harsh, but maybe that will help keep the "passive income" newbies away from attacking our business.

wasnt sure what was worse the outrageous earnings claim or the number of misspellings

I always say: "People are stupid!" I've gotten used to constant misspellings and major grammar errors. It always irritates me when people tell me that they are considering starting a vending business (in my area) so once they find out that it's hard work; I sometimes end up buying their machines.

"Passive income" people: PLEASE, KEEP YOUR DAY JOBS! ;D

Seeing as how CL listings go away.... I thought this one is stupid enough to save here for future amusement. lol ;D

3G63Ie3F85E75F55M4d4pb2b6bd6344681241.jpg

10 Almost new units !

These are 4 compartment candy vending machine. Each one of them have 2 keaus and 1 lock that secure the entire unit.

Each unit has 4 different compartemnts for all kind of candies or gumballs. Each side has the coin mechanism and they work with 1 quarter each

They all are in prestine, almost new condition, very clean inside and out. ready to produce you money asa soon as today.

I have 20 units right now buy i only want to sell 10 of them. Because the rest of them are goint to 10 new bussines that will be put to use to produce me up to $2000 in profit per month.

Each mechine retails for $240 at any supplier and im selling each for just $100

Or if you want to buy the 10 of them i will let you have them for just $85 each

We are a werehouse lokated in garland and we always have different furniture for sale at the lowest prices.

Call me / text me at anytime

972 358 4737 - Brian

• 9 months later...

Archived