VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

will.vend, i'm an almendinger fan. just cause i like to say his name, LOL!

;D so is my daughter and for the same reason, she calls him the dinger. she also likes bad brad! :o and I know your hubby likes that arrogant guy, shrub ;D go kasey!

Yeah so Come guys!  I don't want to be the only rookie on the roster getting my rear end whooped!

Oh don't worry ninn, you won't be the ONLY one to get your rear end whooped! I'll make sure that I give you a lot of company this season.

THE TVF GOLPHERS WILL BE UNDEFEATED BABY!!!!

Oh don't worry ninn, you won't be the ONLY one to get your rear end whooped! I'll make sure that I give you a lot of company this season.

THE TVF GOLPHERS WILL BE UNDEFEATED BABY!!!!

Uhhhhh  huh!!!!  Don't worry Steve!  you won't have to wear a New York Sweater this year...  Instead, it will be a COLTS JERSEY!

are you smack talking your own wife? dude, seriously. you fall asleep before i do, do you really want to go there?  :-*

Whoa!  I would watch it Steve!  You might wake up one day with less than what you went to sleep with!  Sounds like the Mrs. is the one that runs the house!

Thought it was auto draft so we didn't have a say on the picks.

It is but you can choose from the list in the order you want the players to be picked. Just run your mouse over the Draft Central link and click on Pre-Draft Ranking. Then click on Edit My Rankings. The Auto Draft will pick your top players first.

the draft has taken place, hope everyone is happy. i told steve who he had and he got all giddy and said, undefeated baby! yup. so check out your teams, you can start to make changes but the waiver wont make them official until tuesday. first week is september 9. YAY!  ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Mainor, 

You hand him his first butt whoopin,  and the rookie here, yours truly, will hand him his second butt whoopin and we will send him back to Mrs. C  like a pup with its tail between his legs! B)